• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

i really miss my musical friends

i hate when the musical is over and i have wait til april to see them again
lesigh

I feel such secondhand embarrassment when people call st patrick's day 'patty's day'
it will never be patty
it's paddy
because the name is padriag in irish
Damn

we get our caps and gowns tomorrow! and our pictures are at the end of this month time has flown by so fast

Story of my life

I got my cap and gown about a month ago and apparently they couldn't read my handwriting on the paper so instead of giving me a gown for a 4'10 person, they gave me one for a 5'10-6'0 person. Needless to say, I have sent it back lol

I can't wait to paint my cap really cute. I just want it to be the cutest one there

It has been so long since I've watched American idol. I remember when we were obsessed with Scotty mccreery omg

hahahaha
Jay Z has 99 problems. Which of the following is not amongst them?
a.) Nas
b.) his lips
c.) Robinson Cano
d.) a girl

Cheerleading tryouts next week. I am not even cheering anymore but my life is still so overtaken by cheer

These last two trig pre cal chapters have raped my soul. We started with the hard stuff first and boy has it been an experience. HAH *goes and cries in a corner*

Got such a good surprise today!!! One of my best guy friends moved away last summer and when I was walking out of school today he was standing in the parking lot! I didn't get a chance to talk to him for long but I got a hug so it's all good, it was a nice surprise :-)

I'm going to both the women's soccer game tonight and the guy's baseball game! Knocking out two birds with one stone lol

A Red Sox recruiter was at the last boy's baseball game, isn't that nuts? I mean it's no Yankees recruiter but still, major league!

My best friend and I have hung out practically everyday since he came home for spring break lol, he leave Sunday and I'm going to be so sad.

I can't wait for summer ahh

My Disney vacation
No cheerleading
One direction concert

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter