• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread: The Teen Board's Hottest Club

I have missed two days of school now and cheer tryouts. Wow. I partially blame my crazy busy life the last month

I have this piano version of let it go and I'm not lying when I say it's the hardest thing I've ever played. I've played for 12 years and it's the hardest.

i seriously want to see muppets most wanted so badly

i wanted to see it today, but my parents told me to wait til tomorroww ahhh

but tomorrow, we're going to look for a prom dress for me, then my mom promised we'd go see muppets most wanted after that yayyyy

i've listened to the soundtrack at least 100 times now. i'm hoping for when my dad picks me up from school that he takes me to subway, so i can get a muppet bagggg.

I know what you're waiting for
Girl, you don't have to wait no moreeee
I can give you anything you want
Give you anything you needddd
I'll make your dreams come true
Give you anything you want
Fulfill your fantasiessss
I'll make your dreams come true

It's been stuck in my head all dayyyy

Well I'm officially not a cheerleader anymore. I oddly don't have many emotions about that

Watching Tarzan and drinking hot chocolate

even though it was 70 degrees out today, I'm stuck drinking warm drinks in hopes of it helping my throat.

Cap and gown pictures are tomorrow. What sucks is that I'll have to carry my cap and gown around all day. Where am I supposed to put it? I have to hang it somewhere, it can't get wrinkles. Then I came up with the ingenious idea of getting a freshman to follow me around and carry my gown for me :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter