• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Hangout Thread, Tildes, and Italics

tumblr_ltqw2dYXYR1qfqh0xo1_500.jpg

:O justin bieber and mariah carey singing All I Want For Christmas together on his Christmas album. Is it possible for me to die from this amazing duet? This is the best thing ever omg November 1st come faster I want the whole album NOW!

going to my friend's house soon to help them film their video for broadcasting. it's supposed to be a scary movie, and i get to die- yay!

My dad keeps messing with the Internet connection, because my sister can't get it in the front room. It was 5 bars where I am. Now it's 2 bars -_-

One of my friends invited me to the game and the others invited me to the Haunted House. I chose to go to the haunted house omg i'm going to die

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter