The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Hi, just read it all the way thru. Beautiful bride and wedding party. Really enjoying your writing too. Usually just lurk, but you pulled me out of lurkdom with your incredible happiness. Wonderful. Congrats on all.
And now i will wait.........:surfweb: with tea, cause tea helps me too. :thumbsup2

wow that photograph is amazing!

im new on here, so ... heh- if you dont mind me asking - what photographer did your photos!! was it a disney photographer?!

Congrats!

...thank you for all hanging around to read my report. I was so looking forward to being able to come on here and tell you all my exciting news that I was pregnant (although some of the DIS Paris people knew as I was panicked about the rides in DLP) but sadly I miscarried three weeks ago in my 10th week. We were devastated but we are getting through it, and trying again.

I'm so sorry this report has taken me so long ~ the nasties of life have gotten in my way but I hope to be back writing it soon ~ I even have my MK photos in high resolution now to post, and my video should be with me soon!

Again, thank you everyone for your kind wishes and special thanks to those of you who have taken the time to write me such lovely, caring emails. They really cheered me up.

I hope everyone's planning is going well and I cannot wait to read all about it :)

Hugs,

Sara-Jayne

OH Sara, i'm so sorry for your and Gavin's loss. It's so tragic. many healing vibes coming across to you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw Sara Jayne- I'm so sorry for the both of you.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bob xoxoxoxox

Hi Sarah-Jayne

First of all I am really sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you:hug:

I haven't heard from you in such a long time, I wondered what had happened to you. You seemed to vanish from your usual hangout! I still have to catch up on your TR, it's annoying I can't view pics at my work! I can't wait to see your MK pics.

I hope to hear from you soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do:hug: :hug:

Hi Sarah,

My thoughts are with you both :flower3:

I tried to send you a message a few weeks back by your inbox must have been full so i think i sent it to your email? Im not sure.

I cant stop looking at your photos on Mistys website, they are so wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter