The Hawkins Academy for Young Performing Artists RP

Silvermist20

ღ Queen Megan ღ
You must sign up before playing! (link at the end)

Welcome students! This is Mrs. Hawkins speaking over the intercom. As you know, you have arrived at the Hawkins Academy for Young Performing Artists! Please check in at the Student Hall so you can get your schedule, school pamphlet, and your room key. Say your last goodbyes to your parents since you won't see them until the end of the school year. Feel free to talk to them on the phone or Facetime them at any time during the day. Thank you and have a great school year!

Students

Girls' Dorm 1:
~Anita Bauer - singer, RP'd by Silvermist20
~Kari Mason - violin and guitar player, RP'd by Cinderella8

Girls' Dorm 2:
~Melody Jones - singer, RP'd by 1elle2
~Quinn Baker - flute player, RP'd by ambee2030

Girls' Dorm 3:
~Hally Jones - guitar player, RP'd by Stormstar135
~Adriana Stump - actress, RP'd by ColdNeverBotheredMe

Girls' Dorm 4:
~Svetlana Voronova - dancer, RP'd by Fairywings
~Whitney Peters - actress, RP'd by Newsies

Girls' Dorm 5
~Paige Bennett - dancer, RP'd by Newsies
~Marley Davidson - dancer, RP'd by Silvermist20

Boys' Dorm 1:
~Chance Quinn - guitar player, RP'd by Fairywings
~Westley Issac - actor, RP'd by Fairywings

Boys' Dorm 2:
~Matthew Carter - actor, RP'd by Fairywings
~Samuel Johnson - singer, RP'd by ColdNeverBotheredMe

Teachers
~English: Maria James - RP'd by Cinderella8
~Math:
~Science: Ryan Oliver - RP'd by Fairywings
~History:
~Physical Education:
~Health:
~Spanish:
~French: Pierre Marchand - RP'd by Fairywings
~Latin:
~German: Agatha Karmichael - RP'd by Silvermist20
~Italian:
~Advanced Chorus:
~Advanced Orchestra:
~Advanced Dance History:
~Advanced Theatre: Melinda Brooks - RP'd by ColdNeverBotheredMe

And.... we begin!

Anita: Her mom drived up to the gate. Her mom asked if she needed to go in with her and she said just in case. They both went in and got everything. They heard the announcement from Mrs. Hawkins. "Well, I guess this is goodbye," she said in her German accent. She hugged her mom and said, "Auf Wiedersehen, mutter." Her mom left and Anita was on her way to her room. She missed her mutter already.

Svetlana: She got out of the cab that she had taken straight for the airport with her things after paying the taxi driver and stood for a moment to look at the school and reflect on how this all came to be. 13 years ago she had been given her first pair of dancing shoes and now she was here, one of the biggest new names in the ballet industry. She took a deep breath and went into the school.

Chance: He had no family to say goodbye to, so he walked into the school and left for the student hall. It was good to be back.

Westley: He got out of the car, hugged his parents goodbye, and went into the building. He wondered if there were other actors going to be here. e shrugged and headed for the student hall.

Quinn:her dad and mom was dropping her off they walk in right when they heard the announcements her eyes filled up with tears "I guess this is goodbye" they all hugged and said their goodbyes "ill text and FaceTime you every week, I promise." She told them when they were leaving.After they left she goes to the Student Hall

Adriana: She hugged her parents goodbye, promised to call and all that, and endured their tearful hugs, before finally pulling away and heading in towards the student hall, looking around at the other students arriving at the same time. It was weird to think that they were strangers to her now, but soon they'd be like family. Well, hopefully. She wondered how many actors were there...

Svetlana: She looked around. She was still getting used to Americans. They were a lot different than the Russians, or at least what she could remember of them when she lived in Russia, and the British, which all her friends were.

Chance: He studied the people in the room. He knew many would likely be big names within the next five or so years. It would be interesting to see who did what and who spoke to whom. A lot of what they would do here would affect the future.

Westley: It was very quiet. That was boring. A room full of present or future performers and it was silent? Blasphemy! Preposturous! This would not do. He looked around for someone to talk to.

Adriana: Inside the building, she noticed that it was oddly quiet. Everyone seemed just a little bit nervous, and there weren't too many people there yet. No reason to be nervous, it wasn't like they wouldn't be getting used to each other soon...

Melinda: She pulled up to the building and sighed in happy anticipation. She was a bit nervous, who wouldn't be? But at the same time she was so excited to get to work with fresh new actors and actresses. She headed in toward the student hall.

Adriana: Inside the building, she noticed that it was oddly quiet. Everyone seemed just a little bit nervous, and there weren't too many people there yet. No reason to be nervous, it wasn't like they wouldn't be getting used to each other soon...

Melinda: She pulled up to the building and sighed in happy anticipation. She was a bit nervous, who wouldn't be? But at the same time she was so excited to get to work with fresh new actors and actresses. She headed in toward the student hall.

Westley: There was somebody else who looked bored! He walked over to her. "This is weird. It's too quiet in here, and that's awkward. Hello, I'm Westley Issac." He held out his hand for her to shake.

Anita: She looked for someone to talk to. She found someone. "Um, excuse me. Hello, I'm Anita. Who are you?"

Chance: "Chance. Chance Quinn."

Anita: "Well guten tag, um, hello Chance. Sorry, I accidentally speak German to people. I'm used to speaking it with my eltern, er, parents. Sorry, did it again. What's your talent? I'm a singer. Am I talking too much? I hope not."

Anita: "Well guten tag, um, hello Chance. Sorry, I accidentally speak German to people. I'm used to speaking it with my eltern, er, parents. Sorry, did it again. What's your talent? I'm a singer. Am I talking too much? I hope not."

Chance: "You aren't talking to much. I'm a guitar player."

Anita: "That's cool. Maybe you could play something for everyone sometimes. I heard there's a talent show at the end of the year."

Chance: "We will see. And maybe you'll sing at that talent show."

Matthew: He arrived at the school and went in.

Chance: "We will see. And maybe you'll sing at that talent show."

Matthew: He arrived at the school and went in.

Anita: "I probably will. Well, I think I'll go to my dorm room now. See you around campus!" She walked away.

OOC: By the way, in case anyone wanted to know, the rooms are like PCA from Zoey 101.

Silvermist20 said:
Anita: "I probably will. Well, I think I'll go to my dorm room now. See you around campus!" She walked away.

OOC: By the way, in case anyone wanted to know, the rooms are like PCA from Zoey 101.

Chance: "See ya."

OOC: never saw that show

Am going to a concert

Westley: There was somebody else who looked bored! He walked over to her. "This is weird. It's too quiet in here, and that's awkward. Hello, I'm Westley Issac." He held out his hand for her to shake.

Adriana: She shook his hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you! I'm Adriana Stump. I was totally just thinking the same thing! Are you an actor?"

ColdNeverBotheredMe said:
Adriana: She shook his hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you! I'm Adriana Stump. I was totally just thinking the same thing! Are you an actor?"

Westley: "I am! Wow, that's funny."

Westley: "I am! Wow, that's funny."

Adriana: She grinned. "So am I. I could just tell from the way you stood and spoke. There are lots of different kinds of performers, but we're the ones who speak and have to really present ourselves, you know? We have to be all sorts of people. It's not the same." She paused. "I'm not making much sense, am I?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter