The Hecks go to DisneyWorld! The Middle season Finale

This is one of my favorite shows on TV but I had no idea they were going to Disney. :happytv: I was so excited to hear the prize Sue won last night and loved reaction. I can't wait to watch the episode next week!

I can't wait for this episode! I remember one time they showed Sue putting some change in her "Disney jar" on a shelf in her room. I watched the behind the scenes clip of them filming there. They were on quite a few rides, I hope they all make it to air! I really love this show, every actor on it is just incredible.

I saw the actor who plays Brick interviewed a couple weeks ago and he mentioned the finale would be at WDW so I have been awaiting the news of how that would come about. I knew it wasn't exactly in the Heck's budget! Last night's episode where Sue thought she won a car and then was even more excited to learn it was a one night-2 day trip to WDW instead was priceless! ONLY Sue could have pulled off that reaction!:lmao:

Our family loves this show. We have a teen boy, middle DD, and younger DS and our family can relate to the Heck's in so many ways! LOL! Can't wait for next week's episode!

I saw the actor who plays Brick interviewed a couple weeks ago and he mentioned the finale would be at WDW so I have been awaiting the news of how that would come about. I knew it wasn't exactly in the Heck's budget! Last night's episode where Sue thought she won a car and then was even more excited to learn it was a one night-2 day trip to WDW instead was priceless! ONLY Sue could have pulled off that reaction!:lmao:
!

:thumbsup2 I just LOVE how that girl can turn ANY bad event into a positive!!!
She really is a modern day Pollyanna:lmao:

We love the Middle show! My son told me about this earlier this week. We cannot wait! I can just see the Hecks cramming 5 in value resort with a inflatable mattress on the floor so there is no room at all in the room. The room will be all chaotic with stuff everywhere. I can so see Sue all decked out in mouse ears and touring plan in hand directing the daily agenda for everyone. Dad will be grumbling (sp?) and Brick will be in his own world dragging behind. Axle will be starving 24/7 and I am not too sure about the Mom's role in this adventure (keep it all together - maybe). Just can't wait! I have this weeks show on the dvr and need to watch it asap so I can catch up! :)

If a family like the Hecks really did go to WDW, they probably would cram 5 people into a value room, but since episodes like these are meant to present Disney Parks in the most flattering way, I doubt we will see them uncomfortably crammed into a room at a Disney value resort since that would reflect negatively on the Disney World vacation experience they are trying to 'sell'. If anything I could see that the hotel involved in Mr. Elhert's prize package is not even on Disney property but some crappy off-property motel. :happytv:

Well, darn! We were there at the same time they were filming, but I didn't know it! We were there from 3/25-4-2. In fact, I think we were even in Epcot the same day someone said they saw them filming in France, but we only did Future World that day! I've been about 24 times (lost count after 20), but have never seen anyone famous...:(

Did you guys see the commercials where they get to disney world and the tickets were for disney land hahaha. I can't wait to see this show

Well, darn! We were there at the same time they were filming, but I didn't know it! We were there from 3/25-4-2. In fact, I think we were even in Epcot the same day someone said they saw them filming in France, but we only did Future World that day! I've been about 24 times (lost count after 20), but have never seen anyone famous...:(

In 1996 we saw Suzanne Somers and cast of Step by step filming at the entrance of MK- it was neat

Mr. Ehlert actually called it a trip to Orlando, so no confusion there.

We LOVE that show and have watched every episode since the first one aired in 2009. I *might* have 33 of my favorite episodes permanently clogging up my DVR! :rotfl: We have 3 kids, but we swap back and forth on which on is most similar to which Heck kid. Our middle son was in cross country when Sue was. And now he has just finished his first year of college like Axl. I did at least resist the urge to participate in beer pong when I picked him up for the summer on Friday. :goodvibes

I better make room for a 34th permanent episode on my DVR. I think this week's will be a keeper! :cool1:

And doesn't Sue Heck look a little like Shoshanna Shapiro on GIRLS ? The difference is that Shosh has a different hairstyle in every episode.

So on the commercial, the Hecks are at Walt Disney World, and are told by the cast member at the gate that there is a problem....they have Disneyland tickets. Made me think, does this ever really happen? Of course we on the board can't imagine anyone ever making that mistake, but I bet there are folks doing that all the time! I'm always astounded that people don't know even basic things about Disney. I wonder what the WDW policy is on that one?

Will they have Magic Bands? You know they will! What colors will all have? Sue will have pink, I'm sure. And I'm sure that Mike will have just the plain gray. Maybe Axl will have red, Frankie will have blue, and Brick will have green? I don't know. But I'm certain that Mike will have a gray one. That just fits him.

Well, their clever ploy to make us all long for WDW has worked on me. DH and I are booked at the Coronado Resort for free dining in October! I am super excited and now have to cancel our Caribbean cruise...LOL.

I am afraid this decision is going to confirm what an all things Disney freak I am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter