the hilton versus?

maggiebelle

Earning My Ears
Hi,

I am looking at staying at the Hilton Downtown Disney 12/30. Are there any other
downtown disney hotel you would suggest over the Hilton. Thanks.

Hi Maggie!

We need more information :). Are you just staying the one night? Are you a Hilton Honors member at the Gold or Diamond level? What do you want from a hotel? Just a place to sleep? How many in your party? Kids?

I've heard mixed reports about the Hilton. I'll know for myself in a couple of weeks since we're staying there while my husband attends a class in their convention space.

Went to a conference at the Hilton and wasn't that impressed with it. Plus's are - it's a short walk to Down town Disney. Concierge floor serves continental breakfast and good cookies.

If you need to take a cab, ask bell services to call you a metered cab. If you don't they'll motion up one of the towncars, and it will cost twice as much as the metered taxi.

That being said - it's better to be at the Hilton at WDW than home;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter