The home of the ORIGINAL SWAN-DOLPHIN CHEERLEADERS (and SSB,too!)!!!!!!!!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, slacker poster checking in. Wanted to let you all know everything is going good here. I always wanted to share big news with you....Brodey (my brother) has re-enlisted to do another 4 years with the Marines! I cant believe he did it, he went back and forth on doing it or not doing it the last several months. I am proud of him though.

Other than that same old stuff. Heading to the World Monday for a couple days so that should be fun.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Lots of Super Bowl "doings" this week here. The son of a co-worker waited on Tom Brady & party at a Scottsdale restaurant, got a $1000 tip. Then called Mom to ask for book money for college:lmao: She laughed and said she's happy to pay for school expenses. Beautiful out today, but expecting rain tomorrow for the big day, good thing it's a covered stadium. But big golf tournament in town also, always seems to bring rain each year.
Hope you're all well.

Looks like this thread is going to be locked soon - anyone want to begin the next one???

At least a Manning won the super bowl ;)...if it couldn't be Peyton, Eli's the next best thing! LOL

Who's starting the next thread??? I've got to dig for some Ella & Jaxon pictures for you guys...

Since Queen Pooh has disappeared from our midst again, I would be happy to start a new thread, and request for this one to be locked.....kind of surprised it hasn't been locked already since it's well over the new guidelines, isn't it?
(Although it's been pretty slow moving in recent months)!

Anyway, I guess I'll just go ahead and do it, I'll link to the new here...and to this one in the new....and then I'll send a msg to the Mods to lock this when we're done! With the links eveyone should be able to find the new one and bookmark it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter