• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The I Love BWV (yes, Hallways and Clown Pool too!) Thread

:love:I'm looking into renting points. I understand that since I would be on points that there would be no daily service. I also understand that you can pay extra for mouskeeping. Just wonder if did pay extra for service would I get what is called full service. Do you pay for extra service when you check in or check out. Thank you. For those who have stayed at the Boardwalk where is the best location to stay How was the food and the bus service thanks:confused3

does anyone have a link to room photos? I know BWV has had an update in last couple of years...We have not been there in over 6 yrs so curious

thanks

does anyone have a link to room photos? I know BWV has had an update in last couple of years...We have not been there in over 6 yrs so curious

thanks

Well, this thread needed a bump! Found it way down on page 5.

Kim,
Try this thread from the resorts board
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3124393

I cannot say when all the pictures were taken. A few years ago, we got a room that had just been refurbished - we were the first in and it was great. I know we were first in because the lamps were all unplugged and the carpet was shedding fibers, never been vacuumed yet! (And crews were doing the next few rooms that week!)

Does Kathleena post any more? We met her and her lovely DGD during a BWV stay years ago. She was my first Disboard person meet!:):wave2:

We are in ROFR to be a BWV owner! We went to ROFR on Jul 16 our 26th wedding anniversary! We have our fingers and toes crossed!!!!! We loved our stay there last year and the location was wonderful!

My DD #2 asks every day... am I a DVC owner yet??? lol ( she is the one in the prom dress in my signature)

:goodvibes

We are in ROFR to be a BWV owner! We went to ROFR on Jul 16 our 26th wedding anniversary! We have our fingers and toes crossed!!!!! We loved our stay there last year and the location was wonderful!

My DD #2 asks every day... am I a DVC owner yet??? lol ( she is the one in the prom dress in my signature)

Sending pixie dust your way! Hope you will be my neighbor soon! pixiedust:

Good luck and happy anniversary! We love BWV... owners there for a long time. In fact we arrive there in just 20 days.

Congratulations on your purchase! You will love owning at Boardwalk!

Thanks so much!!!! We are so excited!!! We hope it passes ROFR! We are at 14 days now...... :scared:

My DD # 2 is disabled and she loves Disney! She is so proud to be a DVC owner. I can't wait to buy her a tshirt!

So looking forward to our nightly strolls along the boardwalk! :love:

Hey guys, we're staying in a garden view studio in October for the first time and looking for suggestions on room requests. Couldn't really care less about room view as we are rarely in the room. So with that in mind what is the best request in order to shoot for a room that's closest to getting out to the boardwalk? Preferably closer to the Epcot side. Thanks!

Hey guys, we're staying in a garden view studio in October for the first time and looking for suggestions on room requests. Couldn't really care less about room view as we are rarely in the room. So with that in mind what is the best request in order to shoot for a room that's closest to getting out to the boardwalk? Preferably closer to the Epcot side. Thanks!
Village Green view is very close to pool, boardwalk access, elevators, lobby and boat dock. These rooms also have a partial BW view.

I will bump this up! I am a very happy BWV owner!

Us, too. We just left BWV last Sunday morning in the best (as in closest-to-the lobby - 1101) 1-BR we've ever had! There were a few kitchen items missing that were very quickly replaced after a phone call. Overall, a fantastic stay in our favorite DVC resort!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Stayed at BWV in a standard 1 bedroom back in Oct after our 1st Disney cruise. Also a 1st, staying as an owner at BWV. We tried for years to get a ressie during F&W festival, to no avail. So we bit the bullet, added on some pts and with that 1st time under our belts as owners(stayed there once before, on VWL pts)excited to share, we just booked another trip for Oct 2015:goodvibes

We are scheduled to arrive with some friends on January 15th with some friends who have never been there. I have always wanted to stay in a Boardwalk view. Even though I have been a member since 1999 at BWV, I have never had a Boardwalk view. I am so excited about it. After that, we are treating ourselves to a one bedroom concierge suite on the Disney Dream - another first!. I can't wait!!!!!

I love Boardwalk Villas. It is my favorite DVC resort and I have stayed at many of them over the years. I still keep coming back to Boardwalk.

My DH and I are planning a trip to celebrate his birthday and our daughter's first birthday. We are going to book a deluxe studio. Do any of the deluxe studio rooms have a view of fireworks? I love, love, love fireworks! But I don't know how our DD will react to them and if she will be able to stay up late to watch them in the parks. So I would love to be able to watch them from the comfort of our own room if we can.

My DH and I are planning a trip to celebrate his birthday and our daughter's first birthday. We are going to book a deluxe studio. Do any of the deluxe studio rooms have a view of fireworks? I love, love, love fireworks! But I don't know how our DD will react to them and if she will be able to stay up late to watch them in the parks. So I would love to be able to watch them from the comfort of our own room if we can.

Book a BWV studio and you will see fireworks from your balcony. Request high floor. Rooms furthest from the elevator have an extra good view of Illuminations, so might also request "Crest of the Wave" building.

We just left BWV last Sunday morning in the best (as in closest-to-the lobby - 1101) 1-BR we've ever had!

The best 1 BR we ever had was a dedicated on the corner near the tennis courts, 3123. The rooms are super sized. Next time we went I requested a dedicated 1 BR and had to convince the CM on the phone that they really had dedicated 1 BR's. These rooms are above the exit near the pond where you walk over to the self parking. There is probably a picture somewhere in this thread from years ago.

HBC

The best 1 BR we ever had was a dedicated on the corner near the tennis courts, 3123. The rooms are super sized. Next time we went I requested a dedicated 1 BR and had to convince the CM on the phone that they really had dedicated 1 BR's. These rooms are above the exit near the pond where you walk over to the self parking. There is probably a picture somewhere in this thread from years ago.

HBC

Funny, 1101 is also dedicated. I love dedicated, but never thought to request it? The only request we ever make is "ground floor" with our standard view.

Don't you love it when we know more than the CMs??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter