• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

.....so I trying the experiment, the tab does not indent for me, but scrolls down to Attach files.....................

This was in the context of software development, where tabs vs spaces was a religious war at many companies. Doesn't apply to this forum. :-)

Yep, that's the risk you run when you don't read a thread.

I agree with you about photos, but you are SO wrong about olives! See Heather's very factual post above.
I like olives, black or green. But not pimentos or pits.

Hawaiian pizza is a winner.
Pizza with olives, onions, mushrooms, +/- anchovies is also a winner.
Deep dish is better than thin crust.
Worst pizza in the world is still edible
The worst pizza in the world is in Italy.
Hold up
the only fruit allowed on pizza is a tomato soooo one can not "win" when there is fruit where there should be no fruit
anchovies win nothin'
deep dish is an error, it looks like someone cooked the pizza in the pan it was rising in so it's lazy pizza
the worst pizza is Hawaiian deep dish with anchovies and it is not edible

As a 48yo mother of two adult daughter it is probably a show I shouldn't be watching but do anyway.

I will admit I only started watching it because of Luke Perry & Molly Ringwald.
I wasn't a Luke Perry fan until Riverdale. I'm more of a Jason Priestly girl. :lovestruc Episode 1 of Season 4 almost had me in tears. I didn't WANT to like this show, but I look forward to it coming to Netflix every June.

*runs through the thread screaming*
NO! YES! NO! YES! Chocolate is better! Cats rule! YES! NO! And I don't like your attitude sir!
I need this for a response on just about every chat board I’m on :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I would change the title of the thread to "I want to ARGY BARGY" but nobody would get it, lol!
I triple dog dare you to meet at 3oclock to do it!
I don't like olives OR pineapple on pizza. Gross!!! But I do like to dip pizza in ranch dressing.
“you might be a redneck Midwesterner ...”
I wasn't a Luke Perry fan until Riverdale. I'm more of a Jason Priestly girl. :lovestruc Episode 1 of Season 4 almost had me in tears. I didn't WANT to like this show, but I look forward to it coming to Netflix every June.
Jason Priestly’s guest spot on Psych was delish! Playin’ a bad boy...
Agree Riverdale is a trashy secret love!

Not all Hawaiian Pizza is equal. It needs a real NJ pizza base with quality pineapple, ham and bacon. West Coast may have invented, East Coast perfected.

Anchovies can turn a Margherita Pizza with kickin' summer tomatoes into a masterpiece.

Deep Dish is some odd cousin of foccacia. Not pizza.

Sicilian pizza is this:
The cheese goes under the sauce. May look like deep dish, it is not. Different sauce, different dough, different cheese, different spices and they're ALL better :P

I’ll use “ressie” because any word over three syllables is just asking for trouble.

I’ll use spaces or tabs, but double spacing has got to go.

(...please pass the olives.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter