The "I WANT TO ARGUE!" thread - JOKE THREAD!

Not all Hawaiian Pizza is equal. It needs a real NJ pizza base with quality pineapple, ham and bacon. West Coast may have invented, East Coast perfected.

Anchovies can turn a Margherita Pizza with kickin' summer tomatoes into a masterpiece.

Deep Dish is some odd cousin of foccacia. Not pizza.

Sicilian pizza is this:
View attachment 504905
The cheese goes under the sauce. May look like deep dish, it is not. Different sauce, different dough, different cheese, different spices and they're ALL better :P
False, all Hawaiian pizza is, in fact equal in that it is just wrong.
Anchovies are still not ok, they are the salty little bits of disappointment my grandma promised would be good

At least we can agree that deep dish is not pizza and that a Sicilian is yum ;)

*As an aside, in PA they favor something called tomato pie, which is beloved but not quite pizza, it is just tomatoes and no cheese & this is ok because they do not try to call it pizza.

Olives are just wrong. Who in the world was so hungry that they went "hmmm, this rock hard thing growing on a tree must be good to eat. How can I make it edible? Oh, I know; I'll soak it in LYE!"

Same person must have found the durian fruit and went "hmm, it smells like death. Wonder if it tastes good?"
Your offensive olive-hate rants have been brought to our attention.

WE ARE WATCHING YOU.

You may not see us...but we are watching everything you post!

Last edited:
Anchovies are still not ok, they are the salty little bits of disappointment my grandma promised would be good

*As an aside, in PA they favor something called tomato pie, which is beloved but not quite pizza, it is just tomatoes and no cheese & this is ok because they do not try to call it pizza.
Anchovy pizza is my fav...
Hawaiian pizza is 1A...

I have only been recently turned on to the Tomato Pie and it's awesome! My son's Boy Scout Director throws a party every year west of Philly and this classic is always served. We're a bit jealous now in NJ.

That episode was great. We loved Psyche and even rewatched it back in March.

It was so sad when Luke Perry died :(
It was horrible. I felt like I had to finally be a grownup now or something. For some reason his passion hit my mortality meter hard. And I wasn’t that big of a fan of 90210 but loved him in Riverdale.
I haven't watched Psyche, but I will add it to my list. I should finish Riverdale tonight.
Psych is worth rewatching multiple times- and we are days away from the 2nd movie!!

It was horrible. I felt like I had to finally be a grownup now or something. For some reason his passion hit my mortality meter hard. And I wasn’t that big of a fan of 90210 but loved him in Riverdale.

Psych is worth rewatching multiple times- and we are days away from the 2nd movie!!
THANK YOU! I had no idea. Just looked it up and it'll stream on Peacock thru NBC here. DH is ecstatic, lol.

Luke Perry felt so sad because everybody was just starting to love him as an adult and a good human. RIP

Your offensive olive-hate rants have been brought to our attention.
olives-jpg.504916
....who can argue with the fact that this looks like a FROG....

....I think these guys would have to argue with that....

stuffed-green-olives-pimento.jpg

.....they consider themselves the "Star-Bellied Sneeches" of olives....and with good reason: they're already decked out for Christmas. popcorn::
Yeah, there is always a group like that.

But the reality is that all olives are individuals -- green/black, pimento/plain, with or without pits, doesn't matter. Each one is unique and deserves praise or rebuke for what IT is individually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter