The Image Below Mine Is......Rock up and Find out!

i-bjjLRDd-XL.jpg
:tink:

TIBM is your favorite picture from your last trip

You'll laugh at this one but it's Columbia Harbor House! Love those lobster rolls. But if I want to spend $ it's California Grill's sushi.

IMG_6553ed-XL.jpg

TIBM is Main Street at night.

I agree about LEAST FAVORITE! Worst DW trip we ever had!

You'll laugh at this one but it's Columbia Harbor House! Love those lobster rolls. But if I want to spend $ it's California Grill's sushi.

IMG_6553ed-XL.jpg

TIBM is Main Street at night.

OMG...we ARE so much alike! Our stay at Kidani is still labeled "The Spring Break into Hell"! 🤣 Other Disney fans think I'm cRaZy for saying that I would prefer to never again stay at any of AK resort but I'm totally serious! The "icing on the cake" of a difficult trip was being "verbally attacked" in the elevator by a fellow guest because she was mad at a bus driver! :crazy: I learned it's not always advisable to "stand up" for CM's when the guest is in a REALLY bad mood! 🙄:scared:😵 AND...I LOVE Harbour House...it's our top QS! :tink:

i-DCDRN3H-XL.jpg
:tink:

TIBM is Sunset Blvd. at night

OMG...we ARE so much alike! Our stay at Kidani is still labeled "The Spring Break into Hell"! 🤣 Other Disney fans think I'm cRaZy for saying that I would prefer to never again stay at any of AK resort but I'm totally serious! The "icing on the cake" of a difficult trip was being "verbally attacked" in the elevator by a fellow guest because she was mad at a bus driver! :crazy: I learned it's not always advisable to "stand up" for CM's when the guest is in a REALLY bad mood! 🙄:scared:😵 AND...I LOVE Harbour House...it's our top QS! :tink:

Ours was at Spring Break too and it was one thing after another including asking if we had a birthday on this trip when we checked in which we did and then ignoring that fact. They didn't let us know that gifts etc. had arrived for our birthday boy (DS's friend). Then our balcony was surrounded by other balconies which had screaming children sent out to have their tantrums and fathers loudly arguing on their cell phones. They lost our Boma reservation and on and on. It took me 3 years to convince DH to return!

...you buy THIS:

enhance

.....from HERE:

enhance

...and eat it out HERE:

enhance

TIBM is lunch item you can eat while walking.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter