The important thing about swim w/dolphins--the meal!

chip1

Proud Owner of 400 BCV Points!!
I've been reading for the last few weeks about the wonderful things people have said about swimming with the dolphins and the beautiful day it is. I've read you are fed a terrific meal, with plenty of food. That sounds great. Here is my question: my son and myself love salmon; my husband does not. Are you given choices, or are you just given the one meal? Thanks, you know the meal is important, after all!!

I had the Salmon and it was very good. A slight word of caution is not to get TOO excited about the food. It is a VERY good counter service, but it's still counter service, if you go expecting gourmet food you'll be dissapointed. You get a choice from about 5 starters, then a choice of several main courses and finally a choice from several desserts. All of the food was of good quality, certainly the best counter service I've had anywhere.

Just wanted to exercise a little expectation limitations so you don't get too high hopes and feel let down if it isn't what you expect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter