The Infamous DIS Crush Thread

This is a two page thread and nobody has said any crushes! come on!

Well, I havent talked with anyone one enough on her to want to date someone, but if I saw scar scar, wdw girl rox, minnie squeaks, or disney dust in person, I would hit them with this gem.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U an I together.

Well, I havent talked with anyone one enough on her to want to date someone, but if I saw scar scar, wdw girl rox, minnie squeaks, or disney dust in person, I would hit them with this gem.

If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U an I together.

hahaha. cuz i havent heard that one b4 :goodvibes

uhmmm... idk i dont really know what the guys on here look like, and i haven't talked to anyone enough to date on here. :confused3

I would say 4 girls for every guy.

YES!!!!!!

wO0w0WOw it's the perfect ratio! Hahaha

Truth is it's always been hard to build friendships on these boards because of how infrequently I log on and post; by the time I come around again, it feels a whole new group of teen DISers has emerged and another had dispersed- so I guess I'll just keep to the sidelines :goodvibes

But ZOMG my teen DIS crush is totes totes scarscar93 :love: :love: :love: :love: and I've had a secret infamous crush on her lik3 forevaaaaa!!

loljk.

Cat's just one of my best internet friends and I sincerely hope I've freaked her out :lmao:

Slapadabass I get a kick out of myself :laughing:

* ~~troll luv~~

No.

we're through. congratulations, you're once more
url

u mad?

haha it probably won't be happening. again, I don't even know anyone haha let alone have a crush

hahaha yeah. highly doubt anyone really has a huge crush on anyone on here. except maybe think someone on here is hot lol. thats pretty much it. :goodvibes :lmao: ^_^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter