The Ip-Dip Fry Daddy Dude Fest '08 - PTR by the camping dude

The weekends are busy year round. Usually those convention peeps stay at POR or POFQ don't they?

Well, from what I've read, they're usually at the All Stars though, typically, they're housed at Movies and Sports. I'm not sure but seeing a lack of availability of preferred at Music has me a bit concerned that I'll have someone performing kung fu on my poor unsuspecting DFi since both he and I like to smart off from time to time.

We actually really liked Pop so it wouldn't be an issue for us to go back there. We just wanted to try Music. Regardless, I'm already in on a coffee maker swap as neither of us could stand the food court coffee.

Edit note: Go ahead and put us down as Beirgarten'ers too. We like that place and I've already managed to rearrange the itinerary to go there again. No guarantees on DTD though.

Sorry I didn't clarify, I have two user names other one is Mickcw1109 but couldn't remember password for that one. I have been on here since last year, mainly just reading, posting on Buzz' trip report from time to time. Anyways would love to meet all at the meet either way.

Well, I made a few ADRs today for our trip. We've got the 180+10 thing going on so I went ahead and made a reservation for the Princess breakfast at the Norway pavilion for Wednesday the 22nd and for breakfast at Crystal Palace on Friday the 24th (our last day). We may try to fit in one more table service during the week, but we haven't decided yet. Who knows? Those two may change (though I doubt I'll change the Princess breakfast). I was debating between Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace and I have to say that the puffy French Toast and the price difference made the decision for me. Crystal Palace it is!:cool1:

Well, I made a few ADRs today for our trip. We've got the 180+10 thing going on so I went ahead and made a reservation for the Princess breakfast at the Norway pavilion for Wednesday the 22nd and for breakfast at Crystal Palace on Friday the 24th (our last day). We may try to fit in one more table service during the week, but we haven't decided yet. Who knows? Those two may change (though I doubt I'll change the Princess breakfast). I was debating between Chef Mickeys and Crystal Palace and I have to say that the puffy French Toast and the price difference made the decision for me. Crystal Palace it is!:cool1:

I didn't get a chance to make mine today, even though my window opened. (Left at 6 AM and just got home about 30 minutes ago. Long day! :scared: ) We were going to do Crystal Palace for breakfast on the 21st but decided against it after looking at our buffet schedule. I figured 2 breakfast buffets were enough!

Sounds like you've got a nice set up overall. We've basically stuck to buffets with one sit down this time. Our last trip we had much better luck at the buffets than we had at the sit-down table services. :confused3

Definitely going to try to get all ours scheduled tomorrow. Hopefully we won't run into the 'all booked up' issue on those too!

By the way, the Boma breakfast buffet was really quite tasty in December. It was really the only place, other than Biergarten, that we were interested in returning to this time.

Speaking of which, is Biergarten still on or should I add that to my list of ADRs to make?

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know I am un-subbing from all pre tr's. I have alot going on and am really busy and cannot keep up. I have the dates written down and will definitely be there for the tr. U can pm if u like.

I will be seeing you there. That trip will be a blast.

:sad:
bashwall.gif
carryon.gif

:hug: Carrieannie, I feel this way too when I think about not getting to meet you :sad:. Maybe at the 2nd annual Ip-Dip meet?

Did you hear the news???

Ed's coming to Ip Dip!!!!!!!

We're so excited!!!

And officially, we're at....

78 days

until the meet, that is.

I only have 77 days until I leave for WDW!!!!

I was thinking about Trish and Randy the other day! I assume they are. she made ADRS for the same time. and they will be on their honeymoon..:love:
I`ll check her profile and see when she was on last and see if she left her email addy on DMs site in her profile there,,shes never posted there..

Carrie, I can't remember if you said you would be camping with Angela or at Pop or what? I am forgetful these days it seems :confused3 ?

I`m going to re-book POP! :banana: All you can drink frozen coke??!!! I`m sooo bringing a few nips of Captain Morgan!!

Wow you, Steve, Scott, Amy, Bill, and I at Pop and if some miracle airfare would happen Jordan could join us at Pop!! I have never been to Petal's bar, but I am going to change that this trip!!

I just checked my countdown and it's down to 42 days! I've got Mickey Heads numbered up to 36, so I can put them up for a countdown on the inside of the pantry door next week! YAY!!!:banana:

Here's a pic of what I did last year:

countdown.jpg

I think I'll try to recreate it again this year!

Also, I did a bit of shopping for the trip. I decided that we all needed new crocs for the occasion, so I got the Minnie Janes in brown with pink straps, DD4 got the pink Minnie Janes, DD7 wanted blue ones, but had to get the non-Disney ones. DH got plain black ones. They should be here next week!

Yay, 42 days for us too :banana: :banana: :banana: !!

I love the countdown idea!! Disney shopping too? You are killing me here, I want to buy more stuff, but need to restrain myself. I want to save money for adult beverages at ip dip :lmao: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter