• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The island of misfit toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh hi guys! hi coltons mom! welcome!! i guess welcome to myself!
i tried to umm fix my red highlights last night, i have blond hair... short blond hair. and now i hav a full head of read hair! my mom goes to me this morning "well at least your in the christmas spirit"..it's bright red, i have no idea what to do.. maybe merrydeath has a suggestion

Today besides doing my work. I have to run to Best Buy to pick up my Dh's present as well as my grandma's. After doing that I have to race back to work and hope that I get a parking spot or I am going to have to park 2 blocks away in a public place. I do not feel comfortable about that since the presents will be in the car.

After work. I have to go to the grocery store to pick up dinner and then drop off Dh's present at the neighbors house and then come home. I am also hoping that my Kidney will not give me any problems while doing all of this.

I also have a few gift cards to pick up as well.

i tried to umm fix my red highlights last night, i have blond hair... short blond hair. and now i hav a full head of read hair! my mom goes to me this morning "well at least your in the christmas spirit"..it's bright red, i have no idea what to do.. maybe merrydeath has a suggestion

I did this once where highlights took over my head but it wasn't Christmas Red yikes!

One option is to hit Sally Beauty Supply and get some color stripper and start from scratch with a color you like but beware color stripper does not just remove the red it removes ALL the color from your hair including the original one. If your local Sally's has good employees they may have some tips/tricks for you too.

Today besides doing my work. I have to run to Best Buy to pick up my Dh's present as well as my grandma's. After doing that I have to race back to work and hope that I get a parking spot or I am going to have to park 2 blocks away in a public place. I do not feel comfortable about that since the presents will be in the car.

After work. I have to go to the grocery store to pick up dinner and then drop off Dh's present at the neighbors house and then come home. I am also hoping that my Kidney will not give me any problems while doing all of this.

In addition to all the regular Christmas stuff & everyday stuff my crazy self is leaving for Disneyland on Christmas Day.

So heres my list Laundry, Buy stocking stuffers for DS6 Colton, wrap presents, pack for trip, call and change some of our ressies for meals at DLR, finish decorating the tree LOL I'm way behind. Deliver all the family presents since I won't be at the family party Christmas Day, Go get son's money from his bank account and buy gift card for him to use at DL, call Super Shuttle with our pick up times, clean out the car, shovel snow and I have a crappy cold!

Hi Everyone! Sara, is it possible to maybe put a darker color over it and tone it down some. I color my hair regularly and have done that many times. Stripping is so, so damaging to the hair. It will end up like straw.

homework

library

bank

last minute shopping

nice last minute shopping.. eww the bank .. i hate the bank! i never go in one unless i have to! i pay everything online and stuff! :)

wow jenn you have alot to do!:) gift cards are nice! :cutie:

wanna hear my to do list? :confused: :rolleyes1

I did this once where highlights took over my head but it wasn't Christmas Red yikes!

One option is to hit Sally Beauty Supply and get some color stripper and start from scratch with a color you like but beware color stripper does not just remove the red it removes ALL the color from your hair including the original one. If your local Sally's has good employees they may have some tips/tricks for you too.

I have a photo if you'd like to see... it's not to bad, but i didn't want to be a red head for xmas!!!!!!

In addition to all the regular Christmas stuff & everyday stuff my crazy self is leaving for Disneyland on Christmas Day.

So heres my list Laundry, Buy stocking stuffers for DS6 Colton, wrap presents, pack for trip, call and change some of our ressies for meals at DLR, finish decorating the tree LOL I'm way behind. Deliver all the family presents since I won't be at the family party Christmas Day, Go get son's money from his bank account and buy gift card for him to use at DL, call Super Shuttle with our pick up times, clean out the car, shovel snow and I have a crappy cold!

You have quit the list going on. Have fun at Disneyland1 I am so jealous. I have so much to do this week I do not want to think about it. I have to take it one day at a time.

Hi Everyone! Sara, is it possible to maybe put a darker color over it and tone it down some. I color my hair regularly and have done that many times. Stripping is so, so damaging to the hair. It will end up like straw.

Chrissie that is a great idea. I think maybe she should dye it darker color. I stripped my hair once and it was horrible. Sara, is there a beauty school close to you. I know a lot of people who go tothem and get there hair fixed. It is a lot cheaper if you do not want to do it yourself again.

Sara, lets see your list.

speaking of hair is it possible to make it grow fast I have a wedding coming up and I would like it to be longer then it is know it is just above my shoulders

Very true it is really rough on the hair serious deep conditioning required and it is a drastic step.

My options are this, I can A) leave it as it is, and just deal with it I mean it aint to bad.. or I can B) call up my sister in law the hairdresser and she if she can fix it—but I know that she will say I have to wait till the red fades, which Is probably a good idea.. so I am just going to deal with it and live with the fact that for the next 3 weeks or so I have read hair( I have a hair appointment in January)

This is my list:

I am at work so this all pertains to work:

Print statements,

Do the mail

Enter 75 insurance policies

Contact 4 different insurance companies and have them fix there customers insurance

Get us added on as Lienholder to customers insurance

I also have to remember to take my decongestant – to have had the cold from outerspace, but now im still congested and it’s not pretty

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter