The IT Crowd

CaliforniaDreamin

<font color=deeppink>DIS Veteran (and then some)<b
I think I've already started a thread on this a few months ago. Just wanted to remind people. If you have Netflix ALL 4 season are streaming. Funniest show I have ever seen. Seriously. It cracks me up no matter what kind of mood I'm in!

:lmao:

Another hit from the BBC. They do it right, the Americans redo it and almost always butcher it. LOVE this show.

I agree!!
We loved the BBC Office... and while we enjoy most of the characters on the US version, we have never liked Micheal Scott. EVER.

And Coupling! HA! I believe it only made a couple episodes here... I saw one and it was awful.

Ohhhhh, thanks for a new recommendation, the fact it's from BBC means I'll probably love it.

As an aside, are there any other fans out there who run into other people who complain they can't watch 'that kind of stuff' because of the accents:upsidedow Sadly, I don't know anyone in real life who enjoys this sort of thing .

CaliDream- Have you watched Growing Op (not a typo) yet? Caught it yesterday and thought of your other thread.

If you know MMO gamers The Guild hilarious.

CaliDream- Have you watched Growing Op yet? Caught it yesterday and thought of your other thread.

If you know MMO gamers The Guild hilarious.

No, I haven't. Is it on Netflix?

Another funny one is called Pulling. It's British. I love Britcoms.

I agree!!
We loved the BBC Office... and while we enjoy most of the characters on the US version, we have never liked Micheal Scott. EVER.

And Coupling! HA! I believe it only made a couple episodes here... I saw one and it was awful.

Steve Carell is NO match for Ricky Gervais. Have you seen The Extras? It's not streaming, but it's awesome!! Ricky is in it. I love the UK Office. Ricky does awkward better than Steve.

Ohhhhh, thanks for a new recommendation, the fact it's from BBC means I'll probably love it.

As an aside, are there any other fans out there who run into other people who complain they can't watch 'that kind of stuff' because of the accents:upsidedow Sadly, I don't know anyone in real life who enjoys this sort of thing .

Please report back after you watch a couple of episodes!!! :rotfl:

Thankfully, my dad almost exclusively watches British anything, so I get to talk to him about shows. But he's the only one.

If you are in the mood for a good British mystery, Collision is soooo good. I think it's 5 parts but streaming.

And I remember way back when Coupling was on here....didn't last long at all. I have only watched a few episodes of the UK, but I know I will watch more.

Gavin and Stacey is also a good one, drama with comedy.

No, I haven't. Is it on Netflix?

Another funny one is called Pulling. It's British. I love Britcoms.

Yes, netflix. Neither are BBC productions.

For those of you who get BBCA, Inbetweeners just started their new season last week.

Love The Guild!! Hilarious!!!

I've only seen a couple episodes of The Extras. Love Ricky.

Only thing I miss about cable is BBC America.
Even the movies are better. I love the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.

Not BBC, but The League is also hilarious. About fantasy football.

That is one of my favorite shows, I wish there were more in the season. It makes me laugh cause by DB is in networking and they remind me of is work.

Just jumping in here. I love Britcoms too! Lately I'm addicted to Top Gear on BBC America.

I also love The Inbetweeners. That airs on Saturday nights! :thumbsup2

Oh on a side note, the guy that plays in the IT Crowd was one of the main stars in the movie Bridesmaids! I almost didnt recognize him. I'm used to his character on IT Crowd. :lmao:

I agree!!

Coupling is hands down, one of my ALL time favorite shows. :worship: I <3 Jeffrey!

Oh on a side note, the guy that plays in the IT Crowd was one of the main stars in the movie Bridesmaids! I almost didnt recognize him. I'm used to his character on IT Crowd. :lmao:

It took me the second scene he was in. I was like, OMG, Chris O'Dowd!!! I totally have a crush on him!!!!! Who could not fall for him? Unless you are a Richmond kind of guy! :rotfl:

Other PPs, I have added The Guild and Growing Op to my my instant queue. I'll be on the couch tonight! :happytv:

My favorite IT Crowd is the one where they go to the musical and Moss and Roy keep trying to tell Jen that the man she is interested in isn't interested in women. The musical itself had my crying from laughter, and I almost completely lost it when Jen went to get a drink from the bar and Moss turns around to serve her. :lmao:

That, and the episode where...crud, can't remember who it was...this guy was telling everyone that he slept with Jen the night before "she died" (thanks to a horribly bad lie from Moss) and her face pops up at his house like a zombie threatening him to stop talking about her.

It took me the second scene he was in. I was like, OMG, Chris O'Dowd!!! I totally have a crush on him!!!!! Who could not fall for him? Unless you are a Richmond kind of guy! :rotfl:

Other PPs, I have added The Guild and Growing Op to my my instant queue. I'll be on the couch tonight! :happytv:

Chris O'Dowd was also the blind swordsman in Dinner For Schmucks :)

1om2pv.jpg

uro9k.jpg

Love the show, love Moss, love everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter