The #Jambogate Saga: What’s Going on With Animal Kingdom Lodge – Jambo House?

I modified several reservations this morning. I hope it's not a glitch... I switched from a 2 bedroom at Kidani to a value at Jambo. I resisted the urge to book a few nights club level in July (knowing it probably won't happen) but had an existing club level reservation for late August, I just added a day to it and bookended with value rooms to save some points...

Yes! I just checked and there’s availability for early August. I’d still rather stay at Kidani for the second bathroom. But it gives me hope the Jambo restaurants will be open!

It seems things are back but I am not yet convinced it is opening before July 4th, regardless of what showed up.

I hope we get confirmation but both WDW and DVC websites have not changed to show an opening date

I switched our July Kidani reservation to Jambo today. The CM I spoke with confirmed that as of this morning Jambo would be reopening. She even confirmed it with a supervisor before switching our reservation. For us we prefer Jambo to Kidani.

I switched our July Kidani reservation to Jambo today. The CM I spoke with confirmed that as of this morning Jambo would be reopening. She even confirmed it with a supervisor before switching our reservation. For us we prefer Jambo to Kidani.

Thanks for the clarification and confirmation. Did she say the date it was opening?

Thanks for the clarification and confirmation. Did she say the date it was opening?
I didn’t Think to ask. I did ask if Mara would be opening, but the CM hadn’t been updated on that yet.

Member services must have been busy today. I was on hold an hour before reaching a CM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter