The joy of DVC!

DisGeebs

Earning My Ears
I just wanted to share the true Joy that DVC can bring. I was just able to book a trip to WDW in Feb staying at our home resort of BCV and it can totally change your outlook on life. I have had a few stressful weeks and feeling pretty down and by being able to book and go on a trip with out having to save hundreds and hundreds of dollars before I can go is truely a gift. Knowing that I will be in my favorite place in the word in 115 days has totally cheered me up! :cool1: Sometimes you see people getting wrapped up in waitlists, room views, dues, etc its nice to have the best of what DVC offers pointed out. I love being a DVC member! I really needed it today! Thanks for letting me share!

I am glad you got your reservation!!!! I agree with the stress. Knowing my next trip is planned is such a stress relief to me. Trip planning is my form of relaxation.

Kim

Agreed -- I too have recently added a kinda extra trip due to work stress and other. Without my Annual pass ( which was due to my DVC discount and DVC trips) I would not have considered. I love my DVC too <3 Just knowing its there is enough to make me happy ;) :lovestruc

I just wanted to share the true Joy that DVC can bring. I was just able to book a trip to WDW in Feb staying at our home resort of BCV and it can totally change your outlook on life. I have had a few stressful weeks and feeling pretty down and by being able to book and go on a trip with out having to save hundreds and hundreds of dollars before I can go is truely a gift. Knowing that I will be in my favorite place in the word in 115 days has totally cheered me up! :cool1: Sometimes you see people getting wrapped up in waitlists, room views, dues, etc its nice to have the best of what DVC offers pointed out. I love being a DVC member! I really needed it today! Thanks for letting me share!

I agree and well said! We just booked a mid winter getaway too and we are super excited. 98 days to go! We love DVC!

Definitely agree. I look forward to booking my next trip always. The best part of DVC is always having a Disney trip to look forward to. It makes all the other life stuff tolerable. Thanks for sharing.

Hi DisGeebs,
Thanks for sharing and I agree completely. DVC is a wonderful thing when it comes to planning a vacation. Enjoy your trip to BC! :thumbsup2

Although I cannot book until January, I know exactly what you mean. It's so nice to have DVC waiting for you. :goodvibes

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Now you've got me thinkin' I need to plan a stress-reliever trip for the spring... :) Let me start looking up airfare!

Enjoy your trip.

I am glad you got your reservation!!!! I agree with the stress. Knowing my next trip is planned is such a stress relief to me. Trip planning is my form of relaxation.

Kim

Just got back 10 days ago and it helped to be able to book dining for our trip in March. Something else to look forward to and plan!:goodvibesDH left today for a conference at WDW through Thursday. I made him bring his AP, although he doesn't know if he'll have time to go!:confused:I told him I may need to take a mom's conference next yeat to WDW as well!:rotfl:

I totally relate to you OP. DVC can totally erase a very bad day or stressful week. Planning is therapy.

Planning is therapy.
Love it! :lovestruc
I'm so excited about planning our January trip. This is the closest we've taken two trips in quite awhile (ever?) so to be planning the next trip's details immediately after returning from the magic is just awesome.

Back to the OP - congrats on getting your home resort. How wonderful to be able to de-stress a bit just knowing you have that vacation and DVC.

Stress starts with planning the tripo and ends when we get there. Airport delayss, the wrong rental car.. But, it makes it all the better getting there

Oh, good for you! Enjoy the therapy planning in the meantime. Sounds like you deserve it. :thumbsup2

I completely agree with everyone's comments. I find that just having a reservation on the books makes life just a little bit tolerable, especially after the last two years we have had. I am lucky that I have been able to keep my DVC membership, so every trip is a special joy.

In fact, my next trip is just next week at the VGC, and I am so looking forward to walking into the GCH lobby and smile with joy!

I completely agree with everyone's comments. I find that just having a reservation on the books makes life just a little bit tolerable, especially after the last two years we have had. I am lucky that I have been able to keep my DVC membership, so every trip is a special joy.

In fact, my next trip is just next week at the VGC, and I am so looking forward to walking into the GCH lobby and smile with joy!

Have fun at the VGC and tell us what you think about it. You are lucky to live in S. Cal and be so close to DL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter