The July (2010) Plan needs Pixie Dust: DVC, Minivan & Twins Included

Cute shirts - yours and the girls. I think your cooler will be fine - we ended up filling ours, especially on the way back with all of the stuff that was in our hotel fridge that we didn't finish (milk, juice)...and all of the stuff other people didn't finish, since they all were flying home. We came home with a pretty good haul! :rotfl:

Trip purchases are always so much fun!!! I love the Peace Mickey t-shirt and the shirts you made for DD! Great lanyard! It will be perfect to hold your KTTW card!

The cooler is huge, but I have a feeling you'll be glad you have it!

I had my heart set on the orange T for a long time. My folks were at Orlando airport in Jan, and I asked my mom if she had the chance to look for it in the Disney store. Unfortunately, I phoned in my request too late. As soon as Disneystore.com had it, I ordered it.

I'd rather take the cooler than have dh give me a told-you-so look. He is a very good dh and rarely reminds me of my mistakes. However, I know that the cooler would be one of the few times.

Cool purchases. I like all of your shirts. The girls made good choice with their designs. The lanyard will come in very handy. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I am excited about their shirts bc they don't really care for shirts with any type of Disney ad. / or any other product for that matter. :rotfl: I am excited to use the lanyard.

Cute shirts - yours and the girls. I think your cooler will be fine - we ended up filling ours, especially on the way back with all of the stuff that was in our hotel fridge that we didn't finish (milk, juice)...and all of the stuff other people didn't finish, since they all were flying home. We came home with a pretty good haul! :rotfl:

Dh reminded me last night that we do have a roof rack. :laughing: We will take a small cooler for inside the car. I know you are probably right.

While in the Hallmark store (while my daughters looked at silly bandz), I saw the baggallini messenger bag. I admired it and thought that it might be perfect. They didn't have lime green and it was $49.95. I decided I would check it out online and see what kind of price I could get.

So, I ordered the two different fabrics from shoebuy.com last night. One is lime green and the other is leaf green. I was able to use a $15 off coupon bc both bags cost more than $50, but I am not sure how they will credit my mc once I return one. :confused3

MES160L.jpg

MES160CLGcrinkle.jpg

I am not a fan of the sling (I don't think they work so well for women for comfort or in some cases appearance.) I use a vera bradley small backpack in the parks which is what this bag would replace.

I like that it is water resistent and it has deeper side pockets. The seperate compartments are bigger and seem more user friendly.

Does anyone have this bag? I'd love to hear your opinion of it.

The pics are awesome!:thumbsup2 I must have that second shirt in the pictures!!!! The orangey one with the Mickey head and the peace sign. Where did you find it? I love the T-shirts you made. Who did the tye-dye design for you? Lots of questions, sorry. :confused:

Kelly

The pics are awesome!:thumbsup2 I must have that second shirt in the pictures!!!! The orangey one with the Mickey head and the peace sign. Where did you find it? I love the T-shirts you made. Who did the tye-dye design for you? Lots of questions, sorry. :confused:

Kelly

Hi Kelly! I don't mind the questions at all! Here is the Peace Mickey shirt - http://www.disneystore.com/womens-apparel-peace-icon-mickey-mouse-tee-for-women/p/1264997/308500/

I wish I knew whose it was so I could give the person credit!! I searched for the peace mickey head over and over and couldn't find it the other night. I wanted to resave it, bc it is slightly blurred from being enlarged. The same person who designed it has an awesome dragon Mickey and swirl Mickey.

See if you can use this. If not, pm me your email and I will email you the file:

thtiedyemh3.jpg

Hi Kelly! I don't mind the questions at all! Here is the Peace Mickey shirt - http://www.disneystore.com/womens-apparel-peace-icon-mickey-mouse-tee-for-women/p/1264997/308500/

I wish I knew whose it was so I could give the person credit!! I searched for the peace mickey head over and over and couldn't find it the other night. I wanted to resave it, bc it is slightly blurred from being enlarged. The same person who designed it has an awesome dragon Mickey and swirl Mickey.

See if you can use this. If not, pm me your email and I will email you the file:

thtiedyemh3.jpg

Thanks Debbie! I will PM you now.

Tie Dye Mickey head is from Millepie's shared files. She is also the wonderful person who created the Pirate Mickey heads with the names that I put in shirts for my friend's sons.

You can just search her out on the DIS to see all her GREAT designs!

hey, I just saw your little pouch from Staples. That is great. I may run out there and get one, too!

I think you;ll like the baggalini -- I love mine -- got 2 in 2 different colors a few years ago.

hey, I just saw your little pouch from Staples. That is great. I may run out there and get one, too!

I think you;ll like the baggalini -- I love mine -- got 2 in 2 different colors a few years ago.

The pouch is really even cooler when you see it. I love the zipper part to keep a little cash or to secure the APs!

I love the look of the bag; I am just worried about the strap bothering me. Maybe if I wear it above "the girls"?? ;)

The pouch is really even cooler when you see it. I love the zipper part to keep a little cash or to secure the APs!

I love the look of the bag; I am just worried about the strap bothering me. Maybe if I wear it above "the girls"?? ;)

yeah, I may just keep it inside the baggalini or in the stroller and just take it out when I need it. Where in Staples did you see it?

Hello! We are one week away. My girlfriend went to Disney in May (remember the cute shirts I made for her boys?) She visited yesterday with a gift for the girls, pins! Her son loved trading pins and was amazed by the King Pin or is it Pin King at AKL.

This is actually the girls second pin. My aunt gave them Tink pins when we went on our first trip.

e4cbc1a7.jpg

Of course, now I am thinking maybe they want to trade pins, and if they don't, maybe I will. :rotfl:

I paused in my report to go over to ebay and order some pins - 10 total. I am really living on the edge - we leave in seven days- we have five postal days! :scared1: I emailed the seller to ask if he could put them in the mail first thing Tuesday. (He ships first class). If he is so kind, we will have them in time...

It's King Pin at the AKL -- he is an absolute hoot -- my kids loved trading with him last summer.

Lots of pixie dust for your pins arriving on time! :wizard:

I have forgotten -- how long is your trip? Are you leaving just as we are arriving?

It's King Pin at the AKL -- he is an absolute hoot -- my kids loved trading with him last summer.

Lots of pixie dust for your pins arriving on time! :wizard:

I have forgotten -- how long is your trip? Are you leaving just as we are arriving?

I can't wait to see if my girls express interest in pin trading. They are all about trading silly bandz!

Ten wonderful days! I am sooo excited. (We haven't been since Feb 08.) We check out on 7/21. When do you check in?

I have been searching for some type of diversion for the ride home to help make it less awful!

I found a very cool place, but I think it is too far out of the way. It is a kangaroo conservation center. How cool is that??

http://www.kangaroocenter.com/

It seems that it takes us about 5 hours off 95, but I am going to see what happens if I plot it straight from Orlando instead of our 95 route home.

Since this doesn't seem possible, I tried to find some type of cool hotel for my kids. I would love to find a "Nick" like hotel off of 95. Maybe a water park hotel? No such luck unfortunately.

Any ideas anyone?

I can't wait to see if my girls express interest in pin trading. They are all about trading silly bandz!

Ten wonderful days! I am sooo excited. (We haven't been since Feb 08.) We check out on 7/21. When do you check in?

We check in on the 18th, so maybe we will run into each other! :thumbsup2

Did you post your itinerary somewhere? I need to go back and see if we cross paths!

The end of our trip is lacking in the schedule dept. (haha). We have a ressie for Tony's on the 18th, but I am trying to get Garden Grill. Plan on being in MK that night. Our Le Chefs is for the 19th at 5. I am hoping to surprise the girls with Remy; then we will hang out in Epcot on the 19th.

Playing it by ear on the 20th and 21st.

I will hopefully have my lime green baggallini - although UPS says delivery on the 12th :scared1:! If not, I will be carrying my yellow bird VB, with a DH and tall, tanned twin-eight-year olds in tow!

Hello! We are one week away. My girlfriend went to Disney in May (remember the cute shirts I made for her boys?) She visited yesterday with a gift for the girls, pins! Her son loved trading pins and was amazed by the King Pin or is it Pin King at AKL.

This is actually the girls second pin. My aunt gave them Tink pins when we went on our first trip.

e4cbc1a7.jpg

Of course, now I am thinking maybe they want to trade pins, and if they don't, maybe I will. :rotfl:

I paused in my report to go over to ebay and order some pins - 10 total. I am really living on the edge - we leave in seven days- we have five postal days! :scared1: I emailed the seller to ask if he could put them in the mail first thing Tuesday. (He ships first class). If he is so kind, we will have them in time...

Cute pins! We have the Tink one. DH loves trading pins. He gets a lot for me to wear to school (holiday themes). So, I love it too! We got our traders off of Ebay. His best luck comes from asking CM's who are managers. I don't have much advice for the ride home. The kangaroo place sounds really neat though!

The end of our trip is lacking in the schedule dept. (haha). We have a ressie for Tony's on the 18th, but I am trying to get Garden Grill. Plan on being in MK that night. Our Le Chefs is for the 19th at 5. I am hoping to surprise the girls with Remy; then we will hang out in Epcot on the 19th.

Playing it by ear on the 20th and 21st.

I will hopefully have my lime green baggallini - although UPS says delivery on the 12th :scared1:! If not, I will be carrying my yellow bird VB, with a DH and tall, tanned twin-eight-year olds in tow!

We will be in Epcot on the 18th and 19th, AK on the 20th, and the MK on the 21st. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter