The Jungle Book

busydisneymom21

Earning My Ears
Hi, I just noticed that a new Jungle Book cartoon is starting on Disney XD Monday morning! I was a big fan of the original Disney version and the stories on which they are based. I'm excited to have a new version of the show to share with my kids! Anybody else excited about this show?

I watched the first episode this morning. While it isn't the traditional Disney version of the characters I was pleased with the quality of the show! It is PERFECT to watch with 6-9 yr old kids. My young son absolutely loved it, and it brought back a bit of nostalgia for me. It might take a little for some to get used to, but it is worth watching imo. Not only is the animation pretty but the morals and lessons of each episode are great and are apparent without feeling like they are preaching to your kids! Also found that they have a Facebook page for fans. So if anybody likes it you can like facebook.com/thejunglebooksmc My hopes are that as they get more likes they will get more and more features on the site. I hope that my suggestion leads some of you to a great family show!!

I just found out about it, and so far my kids love it! Does anyone know when it'll be released on DVD?

Oh cool! My kids are in a community theater production of "Jungle Book Jr." this summer, and so are obsessed with all things Jungle Book. We'll have to check this out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter