The Kids In The Hall..

I absolutely loved that show! I used to watch it on CBC even though I live in Michigan. My husband and I still crush people's heads regularly! :rotfl2:So happy to be an Amazon Prime member right now! :cool1:

I was never a fan of Kids in the Hall but I'd love to see what This Hour Has 22 Minutes would do with all the recent shenanigans. And a good, old-fashioned Rick Mercer Rant would bless my heart. :goodvibes

This was one of those shows that I heard about but never watched because we didn't have the channel here in the states. I think it may have aired in reruns on a network here in the US, but again not on a network that we had.

This was one of those shows that I heard about but never watched because we didn't have the channel here in the states. I think it may have aired in reruns on a network here in the US, but again not on a network that we had.

I was too young to watch during its original run. I watched it when it was in reruns on Comedy Central for many years when I was middle/high school age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter