The Kingdom Keepers!

I haven't had a chance to read these. I actually saw the books for the first time in the parks last week and I really wasn't sure if they were straight up elementary school novels or if anyone could read them (and it would appeal to them)...:confused3 I didn't have time to look up reviews but now I completely wish I had bought them! I only live a few miles from a Barnes and Noble...I wonder if they would have it in stock. :wizard:

jgh said:
I haven't had a chance to read these. I actually saw the books for the first time in the parks last week and I really wasn't sure if they were straight up elementary school novels or if anyone could read them (and it would appeal to them)...:confused3 I didn't have time to look up reviews but now I completely wish I had bought them! I only live a few miles from a Barnes and Noble...I wonder if they would have it in stock. :wizard:

The 1st book Disney after Dark is hard to find. But I managed to get all of em on Amazon. They are amazing...anybody can read them and it just keeps you wanting more. You will enjoy them.

I certainly do enjoy the books. The reader in me notices some flaws (like the lack of fully fleshed out characters), but the DisNerd in me absolutely loves the series. I read them each fall, so I'll be getting to #5 soon.

I just read the first one and I have to agree the concept behind the books and the plot is just amazing....However, I think the author could have did a better job describing everything. I took a while for me to distinguish the main characters and I found myself only being able to image a small image of what was happening where as when i read harry potter, percy jackson and the olympians, I could imagine the whole scene. The author also left out important events in the first book.

Overall I give the book an A for plot but a C for writting style/quality

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter