The Lake Pageant Thingy.....

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
......well I don't know what it's called:confused:

Anyway I'd like to see this so how do I go about this and seeing it from a good view etc? What time is it? Please could someone very kindly advise or let me know if you don't think it's worth it.

Ta muchly

That would be the Electrical Water Pageant, Sam! I think it starts at around 9pm on the Seven Seas Lagoon. You can see it from both the Polynesian and the Grand Floridian; and it then moves on to Bay Lake where you can see it from Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. No doubt someone will be able to confirm/correct.

We saw it back in 1992 from the beach at FW following the Backyard BBQ, so my memory of it is a bit hazy. From what I do remember, it is quite pretty, but fairly short in duration.

We watched it whilst eating at Ohana, the waiters took the kids up to the window to see better.

Hi Sam :wave:

We watched this whilst having Dinner at California Grill, I would try it in with dining plan's :D

Kaylee

Hi Sam,
It starts at the Poly at 9.00pm usually and then heads off to the GF at 9.15pm and then onto Fort Wildernees, WL and then the Contemporary.
We have watched it from the Poly pier and the GF pier - you can watch from the piers or the beach.
When we went to the Poly, we had worked out the MK fireworks were, after a little while, following on that night, so we arrived in plenty of time to get cocktails and then sit at the end of the pier. It was wonderful and the view of the fireworks was wonderful too as they rise around the Castle with the trees silhouetted on either side - picture perfect!

At the GF, we timed our character meal so that we would be able to watch the pageant afterwards and then......again, the MK fireworks. Another wonderful spot, and from here you can really hear the fireworks explode.

Since the pageant is so short I don't think it's worth going specially, but if you can make it just part of your evening as we did, then it really contributed to a lovely evening :)

Ahhh so that's what it's called - I am now in the "Know". Ooooo Shirley, I like the idea of tying it in with cocktails at the end of the pier sounds delightful. To me cocktails are a purpose!;);)
Thanks all

I agree that it's a nice diversion, rather than a whoop n' holler attraction all of it's own!

I would always try to see it if I happened to be in a resort at the right time, but wouldn't leave the parks especially to catch it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter