the last home you went in which wasn't your own gets offered to you in a swap deal , would you say yes?

No, it was my mom’s. She lives in a 3 bedroom 1 bath house. Probably 1,000 feet. It’s cute but too small.

It would be a tough call... I guess it was my MIL's house. Although it is worth a lot more, I think I like my own better. On paper it would be an epic deal, but I don't think I would rather live in her house than my own.

Definitely yes, as long as I didn't have to pay the property taxes/maintenance. That would put me out of the running!

I love our house but it's a very average (but updated) 1600 sq foot subdivision house in a small town. Though we do have a nice lot backing up to the woods with a lot of wildlife.

But the last house I was in was about 9,000 sq feet in northern MI and on lake Michigan. I think there were eight bedrooms. The kitchen alone was probably larger than our whole first floor. Two huge islands. Heated hardwood floors. Totally dreamy. And well done, not a huge, ugly McMansion.

Absolutely. Snowbirding right now in an oceanfront condo belonging to someone else.

No. I was in someone’s 1 bedroom apartment. It’s nice but way too small for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter