• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Last Movie U Saw

My bf and I just saw The Honeymooners last night... I didn't want to see it, but he did. It wasn't that bad... I was laughin. :rotfl:

theaters: i don't remember either racing stripes or phantom of the opera (i don't go too often)
home: spiderman :charac4:

The last movie I saw in theatres was Cinderella Man. The last movie I saw not in the theatres was Ocean's Twelve.

In the cinema: Spongebob The Movie (yes, last time i went to the cinema was ages ago but i hope to catch Sin City when i got to Orlando in a few days, USA rating system allows me to go in with an adult :cool1: )

At Home: Goodfellas :smooth:

In Theaters- Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Revenge of the Sith (in one day)
At home- Trainspotting (10th time so only first half and then switched to) Down With Love (for the 20th time)...
Can you tell I have a thing for Ewan McGregor?? :goodvibes

Theater - Polar Express (chaperoned my daughter's class - saw it in 3D at an IMAX theater and it was great - reviewers who gave this movie bad reviews are crazy)

Home - Spanglish (it was OK)

In the theater: House of Wax (awesome movie-Chad Michael Murray :love: )

At home: The Notebook

What's up with the Notebook all of a sudden! I mean-yeah, it was a great movie, but why are almost EVERYBODY watching it !

At home: Lord Of The Rings-Return of the King
In the Theaters: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. (The book was WAY better...)

Star Wars 3 with my DH and DD10. I have been lukewarm about the other Star Wars movies, but this one was really spectacular! I was really impressed, now I want to read all the books!

Looking forward to:

Chronicles of Narnia and Cars!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter