The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

I did a split stay at Old Key West, Polynesian, AKL: Kidani, and AKL: Jambo in December. Great resorts all around but too much moving between them. Next up is an 8-night stay at the Polynesian in September. The last trip was a family affair with an 8 year old and a 9 year old. The upcoming trip is just for me to take things nice and easy.

POR-June 2022
Poly-June 2023; hopefully third try is the charm-we were supposed to stay here June 2020 and were cancelled by WDW because of COVID, June 2021 we were moved to GF, don't remember is it wasn't open yet from COVID or if it was construction related.

Last stay March 2022 Villas Grand Californian for the Food and Wine Festival. First time WITH OUT kids since we were dating back in the mid 90s!

Next trip May to Bay Lake Tower 3br villa with the whole family. Going week before Memorial Day. Hoping we timed it right for the crowds.

Coronado during the last trip and Caribbean Beach this year. I am not 100% though because when my wife booked it she had Disney fever and a glass of wine. We are still going to wait to see if any deals pop up before making a final decision.

Last resort: Beach Club Villas Jan 2023
Next resort: I am thinking Copper Creek or Animal Kingdom Lodgr. I have been picking resorts that are closer to Skyliner/Epcot, but I would like a smaller, quieter, more resort centered vacation with just my husband sometime in the next few years. This vacation was very busy and seemed like we were on the go the entire time.

Polynesian - November 2022
Old Key West & Animal Kingdom Lodge Jambo House - March & April 2023

Last stay (December 2022) - Port Orleans French Quarter (our favorite moderate resort)
Next stay (May 2023) - Villas at Grand Floridian (DVC points stay - resort studio)

We might squeeze in a quick trip in between, too!

Animal Kingdom Lodge, Savannah View in Dec 2021

We had a slower-paced trip and spent a lot of time in the room, which is why we paid a little extra for Savannah View. Nothing like a leisurely breakfast & cup of coffee watching the sun come up over the landscape.

Next trip is February at Grand Floridian. Bummed that the tea service still isn't back though!

Update to my previous post:

Next trip: Grand Californian, August 2023
Next WDW trip: Copper Creek, December 2023

Ugh! It's been awhile
Last trip: Sept '20 Poly
Next trip: Feb '23 ASMusic
Next next trip: Jan '24 OKW

Although I may throw a Fort Wilderness camping trip in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter