• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Last to Post Thread

Last and why must we live in the middle of nowhere, where the closest movie theater playing the Slugterra movie is like an hour away

expeditioneverestgrl said:
I love that show!! We sold our house and are moving to Florida by September last! :) :) :)

Last and it seems like we like alot of the same shows the Fosters comes on tonight too! Congratulations on the house!!! :)

Last and it seems like we like alot of the same shows the Fosters comes on tonight too! Congratulations on the house!!! :)

I love the fosters. I haven't watched the last two episodes bc of stupid hotel channels and connections but hopefully I can get back to the hotel by six to watch last weeks episode. And thanks I am so excited. Last

expeditioneverestgrl said:
I love that show!! We sold our house and are moving to Florida by September last! :) :) :)

Gibbs said:
Last and watching Falling Skies.

Last and I LOVE Falling Skies my mom thinks its a stupid show so she goes in the other room while my dad and I watch it

The fosters episode was so funny omg I thought they were going to get caught in the way beginning of the episode. Then at the end they got caught with the window. Oh and the spin the bottle part with Jude and Connor last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter