The Last to Post Thread

Last and good luck. Hit me up if you need help I'm pretty good at that kinda stuff.

Last and thanks! I'm going to go around town today and just see who's hiring... Any tips for interviews? That's what I'm mostly worried about (I've never had a job interview before, for my other applications, I did it online)

Last and thanks! I'm going to go around town today and just see who's hiring... Any tips for interviews? That's what I'm mostly worried about (I've never had a job interview before, for my other applications, I did it online)

Last and no problem! Interviews come natural to me, as I'm better talking to adults than I am kids. Practice talking to an elder and being professional. Be ready for on the spot questions. They always ask a question similar to what is a goal you've overcome. Look up what the company is about and pick key words and concepts they like. For example DigiPhoto at a resort I emphasized how I wanted to capture a special moments to create a lifelong memory. Try to prove why you'd be good for the company. Explain experinces that would help you. Like at Legoland, I said working at Santa, Jump For Fun Birthday Party place, and volenteering with special needs kids meant I has a lot of experiences with kids (And kids at heart. They use that term a lot). Later I might post part of my resume as an example. Don't be too nervous and remember they had to go through the same process as you. Happy job hunting! Try Glassdoor and other sites for reviews and openings.

Last and no problem! Interviews come natural to me, as I'm better talking to adults than I am kids. Practice talking to an elder and being professional. Be ready for on the spot questions. They always ask a question similar to what is a goal you've overcome. Look up what the company is about and pick key words and concepts they like. For example DigiPhoto at a resort I emphasized how I wanted to capture a special moments to create a lifelong memory. Try to prove why you'd be good for the company. Explain experinces that would help you. Like at Legoland, I said working at Santa, Jump For Fun Birthday Party place, and volenteering with special needs kids meant I has a lot of experiences with kids (And kids at heart. They use that term a lot). Later I might post part of my resume as an example. Don't be too nervous and remember they had to go through the same process as you. Happy job hunting! Try Glassdoor and other sites for reviews and openings.

Thanks so much! I had all these places lined up yesterday to go to but as it turned out the very first one (which was an old fashioned burger/ice cream place made to look like an old diner, it's kind of a staple in our town) had the manager right there so he took my resume and interviewed me right then, and I'm supposed to go back today to find out if I got the job or not! But it seemed very hopeful! Oh, and last.

Thanks so much! I had all these places lined up yesterday to go to but as it turned out the very first one (which was an old fashioned burger/ice cream place made to look like an old diner, it's kind of a staple in our town) had the manager right there so he took my resume and interviewed me right then, and I'm supposed to go back today to find out if I got the job or not! But it seemed very hopeful! Oh, and last.

Last and no problem. Nice! Hope you get it. That's wonderful. I got the Legloland job!

Last and no problem. Nice! Hope you get it. That's wonderful. I got the Legloland job!

Last and congrats! I actually won't know until Monday now! The manager said they had some scheduling stuff to work out before he could decide whether to hire me or not. I think he just wants to keep me in suspense.

Last and congrats! I actually won't know until Monday now! The manager said they had some scheduling stuff to work out before he could decide whether to hire me or not. I think he just wants to keep me in suspense.

Last and thanks. Oh boy! That's toture lol. Good luck.

Last and why are people already buying prom dressings and picking tables? It's not until May and I'm getting a tad anxious about it lol. Also Big Hero 6 is awesome.

Last and I haven't seen Big Hero 6 yet. This is a little random but anyone seen Lost?Im just started watching season 6 so please no spoilers.

Last and I haven't seen Big Hero 6 yet. This is a little random but anyone seen Lost?Im just started watching season 6 so please no spoilers.

Last and a) watch BH6 it is one of the best Disney movies ever made and b) AOSIDMFAOSDGFAOSIFMAODSINFAOSNGAOSIDFAOSDIMFAS LOST!!!! That's like my favorite show ever.

Last and a) watch BH6 it is one of the best Disney movies ever made and b) AOSIDMFAOSDGFAOSIFMAODSINFAOSNGAOSIDFAOSDIMFAS LOST!!!! That's like my favorite show ever.

Yeah Lost is one of my favorite shows too.At first my favorite character was Jack but he got annoying so now I don't really have a favorite character.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter