The Last Trip: An (Eastern) Fantasy Food Adventure-Bonus Feature, Pam & Her Mom Pt 2 Sept 17 the end

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that your deal fell through and that you have to cancel the PC cruise :sad2:

Love the sail away pics from St Thomas, I loved every second of that sail away, I thought the scenery was just breathtaking.

Yay, another gorgeous Palo meal!!!

Oh that amaretto souffle.......so so so very good :rainbow: Love the photo of the two of you at Palo :love:

Ugh, so sorry about the deal falling through and having to cancel your cruise. Adulting sucks!

Amaretto souffle?!?!?!?!? I will be indulging next year!!! Your sunset pic is gorgeous!!!

Can't wait to see you guys on my home turf!!!

Jill in CO

I've never been able to figure out the spoiler alert button. Anyways I didn't spoil anything for you! All I've done is warned you not to leave when the credits start to roll! You have no idea what I was implying!

Also it has nothing to do with the actual movie....

Well.... okay. You're forgiven.

Using
Hi!
is easy.

I'll use curly brackets instead of square "[" brackets to show you. Easy peasy.

Type {SPOILER} first. Make sure you use capital letters.
Type whatever you don't want to be seen.
Type {/SPOILER} last. Don't forget the "/" after the opening bracket.

It should look like this:
{SPOILER}text you want hidden{/SPOILER}

I noticed immediately that the US VI are much more developed than the British VI. I could tell by the roads, curbs, the businesses, the strip malls, stop lights and everything else. Even the hairpin turns on the mountains were better cut into the mountainside.

This doesn't surprise me.

This was the best shot of the ship in port I was going to get for today. This driver didn’t seem to want to stop to accommodate me.

Rude!

Finally we arrived at our destination Coral World.

Sounds interesting!

Beautiful blue water.

I never would've thought to feed them.

Huh.

They had a lift for scooters, but I had to go up to the welcome desk to get someone to operate it.

You'd think there'd be a self-serve option.

I spotted this Spiny Lobster hiding under the rocks.

He should hide.

Delicious.

I kept looking for the Moray eel to no avail.

When you're down by the sea,
and an eel bites your knee....

We didn’t take advantage of this bar/cafe, you know free food on the ship.

Sure. Makes sense.

Next we went to see the shark pool.

Cool. Always been fascinated by them.

Behind glass. Or on TV.
Not necessarily in the ocean with them.
Unless there's bars between them and me.

And then we found out why they had to have a sign about not feeding the iguanas.

Looks like someone fell in love with him. :)

We noticed this turtle pool. Later in the day we saw folks swimming with the turtles, I'm not sure how much I would want to do that.

As long as they're not snappers!

"My ding a ling!"

Pretty... and oh, so deadly.

Also pretty.
Pretty painful when you step on it.

Also pretty.
Not known to be anything but a perfect hostess.

Yes there is a fish in there.

Flounder, I believe.

This one gave me the heebie jeebies.

Not a fan of spiders, huh?

After leaving that exhibit we had a close encounter of the obnoxious people kind as we passed through the secondary gift shop.

What were they doing?

We had several Iguana encounters along the way.

"And we fed them all."

On the first level down there was a tank with very large fish.

A tank? You'd think it would be ocean.
At least I would.

Cool! Snuba, yes?

There was one staircase for going down and another for going up.

Smart.

I felt like I was in a scene from Finding Nemo/Dory (BTW I still have never seen the end of that movie!)

It looks like a scene from 20,000 Leagues.
Especially the one with (I think?) the snuba.

I wondered if this school of fish would start spelling things….

:laughing:

This poor guy had something hanging from his/her mouth.

Well.... better than the alternative!

What pool is that?

Looks like a big girl!

And had another little run in with our Iguana friends.

You really got a kick out of them, didn't you!

Fran has always wanted to do a Sea Trek or Snuba

Me too! It looks like fun.

And yes, there are chickens on the US VI too!

Huh. Sure looks like Hawaii.

Two happy ladies! :)

I believe that riding on one of these boats was another option for an excursion, I remember reading something about a pirate ship.

I think you chose wisely.

We were pleased with what we did, it was educational and fun, plus we were back in time for lunch!

First a little life update.

Boy you were busy and what a shame that your deal fell through.

so the Panama Canal cruise is off the schedule.

Ah, no fair. But maybe we can all do that together when I retire (in a little over three years).

They were noisy, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle, until the father started saying, “Come on boy, you can do it. Just sit back, relax, and poop.”

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

That was quite the day you had, with all the touring, laundry, and overhearing your neighbours. Lunch looked pretty nice, we seldom eat at Cabanas, but as the restaurant ::yes:: looked fairly empty we might try again.
Palo is always a treat! I had to :laughing: when I saw your starters - exactly what Tom and I always order. I have not tried the amaretto souffle yet as I just love the chocolate one, but I might put it on my list for this summer.

Oh, and you get me so excited for next year's vacation already. ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Our “Pay in Full” date for the Panama Canal cruise is June 29. It's an expensive trip, and without that extra money in our bank account I can't justify spending money we don't have, so the Panama Canal cruise is off the schedule.
It's really been a busy start to the month. A lot going on, and I'm sorry for your sale not going through, but it looks like you unfortunately had to make the right choice here.

They were noisy, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle, until the father started saying, “Come on boy, you can do it. Just sit back, relax, and poop.” I never had kids because I was afraid of changing diapers, heck I can't even clean the cat litter boxes at home. I was back in the stateroom before you could say turd.
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Your Palo dinner looks great! Sorry you were feeling a bit tired by the time the Star Wars festivities came about.

Coral World looks like fun! I would totally pay big $$$ to swim with sea turtles or dolphins, two of my favorite animals! I found out later from a (now ex-)boyfriend that people in high school made fun of how much I loved turtles! Hahaha.

Sorry to hear that the deal went through. We are in a smaller scale but somewhat similar situation with my BF leaving his job at the end of the week... without a firm timetable for his next position yet. Since there's a lot of uncertainty about exactly how much money we'll be bringing in and when we'll have it, I'm on a (surprisingly self-imposed) hold!

I'm sorry about the sale falling through and having to cancel the PC :( great back up plan though! Whenever you put it back on the list I'm sure I could convince mom another vacation is in order :teeth:

Sounds like you've been super busy with all the carpet cleaning and other stuff.

Who had dinner at the Dream Suite?????????

You know how much I like those steak fries! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Your pictures of the ship put me right there, can't wait for our trip!!! :hyper:

I will help Fran with the olive plate popcorn:: bummer that she was too full to enjoy dinner.

Last edited:
I am all caught up again.

I hope by the time you are back and read this we are nearly there if not done!

I am eagerly awaiting an update.

It seems like every time we get one rented, another one moves out.

That is not good.

Maybe they had it out, but I could never convince Fran to take a picture with it. I've seen it numerous times in your TR, but I wasn't wearing the best color to make it "pop".

That I understand. With my white hair, the photos do not always come out how I would like/

It's a shame that doesn't work out on RC. I'm hoping to try Cabanas on an upcoming cruise. It sounds like an interesting option, especially with the steaks cooked to order.

It actually worked out pretty well on the Explorer.

We were served a truffled brioche, some butter and sea salt. I do have to say that it was a most interesting taste combination.

That sounds amazing.

Our first champagne was a Moet & Chandon Rose Imperial. Pleasantly sweetened, but not overly so.

I think I may have enjoyed this.

We were served a green pea soup, with green pea Ice Cream, topped with house made crisped rice.

That sounds very unusual, but delicious.

It was a cauliflower Panna Cotta with lobster meat topped with caviar. Some house made mini potato chips were served with it.

That was the only thing I would not have touched. I don't do cauliflower, lobster or caviar.

The next course was a tortellini carbonara.

Yummy.

The main course was a Chicken Oscar, it was the same main course as had when we ate brunch at Remy. However that was in no means a disappointment, in fact it was quite the contrary!

I would not have eaten the crab, but the rest I would have loved.

It was a Moet Ice

I love this.

Dessert was a chocolate mousse with Lemon sorbet in the center, coated in a dark chocolate ganache and chocolate shavings. It was small but intense

I think at this stage I may have believed I was in heaven.

When I got back to the room, I found Fran worshipping a god no one wants to honor.

Oh no, I am sorry that Fran was unwell.

I also found a whole bunch of alcohol in another cabinet, and I’m not sure how good it is, some of the bottles look 30-40 years old!

I suppose that classifies as antiques.

I've also been showing the vacant apartment like crazy! I took an application two days ago and of all the people who saw the place, this was the guy I wanted to submit an application. We set up an appointment to sign the paperwork for Monday. That will mean we are again all rented, with the exception of our old place.

It is nice when things work out like this.

That is an interesting perspective. It looks like the ships have swapped funnels.

I really liked the photos of the tour in Tortola. On our visit there, we hired a car and headed for the beach.

Once back in our room, we found this guy. Since the steward couldn’t come in last night (because Fran was sick) we got a “make up” towel animal.

What a nice touch.

Heh. Take that, Carnival! Did you stand there and laugh at them?

I think this is actually a MSC ship. I initially thought it may be Royal Caribbean, but the funnel is too dark. Carnival has the characteristic whale tale and this shop has not got this.

Fran had this.

It amused me no end that Fran had some wine from Narbonne in the middle of the Caribbean. I so love this place (and the wine that comes from there).

Then last Wednesday we got some very bad news. Remember I mentioned that we had an investment that was selling and we were supposedly making 25% over our initial investment? Well the buyer lowered their offer. Substantially. The original offer allowed us to buy a car, finance the remodel of our old place and beef up our savings account. The reduced offer barely covers our monthly mortgage payment. So the property managers are back to square one, seeking out new offers. Instead of receiving a nice payment next week, we get nothing. Even if an acceptable offer comes in tomorrow, escrow will take 30 days. Our “Pay in Full” date for the Panama Canal cruise is June 29. It's an expensive trip, and without that extra money in our bank account I can't justify spending money we don't have, so the Panama Canal cruise is off the schedule.

I am so sorry that this has all gone belly up and that you had to cancel the cruise.

With respect to the old place, there are half a dozen pieces of furniture left at the old house and some small display pieces. I am hoping we get over there later this week to take pictures of the remaining items and get them up on Craigslist.

Looks like you are on the finishing straight. Well done.

Corinna

Having fun can be as tiring as cleaning!

Only if you're doing it right!:rotfl2:

Then last Wednesday we got some very bad news. Remember I mentioned that we had an investment that was selling and we were supposedly making 25% over our initial investment? Well the buyer lowered their offer. Substantially.

Well...that sucks.

Our “Pay in Full” date for the Panama Canal cruise is June 29. It's an expensive trip, and without that extra money in our bank account I can't justify spending money we don't have, so the Panama Canal cruise is off the schedule.

Ouch. Hope things work out that you can go. I'm sure it would hurt to cancel that.

Oh yeah, and the Band Conference….Fran decided that she would rather see John Williams in Concert at the Hollywood Bowl than go to that.

I can't fault her priorities there.

There was a nice view of the island.

Yes, it is!

This resort looked nice. I decided that if we ever came here to stay, this is where I'd like to stay. Rooms were under $200 per night when I checked, so not too bad.

Not too shabby. I had friends who just spent a long weekend at the Four Seasons on St. Thomas. I don't even want to know what that cost.

They were noisy, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle, until the father started saying, “Come on boy, you can do it. Just sit back, relax, and poop.”

:eek:

I never had kids because I was afraid of changing diapers, heck I can't even clean the cat litter boxes at home. I was back in the stateroom before you could say turd.

:rotfl2: Oh, you just get desensitized after a while.

I came in just as they were announcing sales of Copper Creek. They said that this was the first time they were able to mention it out loud, which is odd because we've heard so much about it, but I guess that was all rumor and speculation.

That is weird. Like you, I thought that was old news.

IMG_1494.jpg

Gorgeous!

We were debating changing into regular clothes and coming back at 10:15 to see the Empire seize control of the ship, but it was only 9PM and we weren't sure we could stay up for another hour. So in the end we just went to bed.

I find myself making that same decision more and more often.

Before you could say turd....:lmao: Best. Line. Ever! :lmao:

That blue blue island water. :cloud9:

It was our pleasure to help. I am sorry we worked you so hard. :blush: Michael works hard and fast. He runs circles around us when we are cleaning the house.

How fun you are going to Denver!!!! :woohoo: I expect lots of pics from you ladies.

Dinner looks incredible, cute pic of you two.

Sorry to hear that your deal fell apart. Prayers that something better pops up!

No nothing better, but I'll have more information with my next update.

The view was indeed lovely! With a glass of wine, that was a great way to do laundry.

Sure beats my view at home!

OMG, I just laughed out loud!!!:rotfl:

In hindsight I'm laughing, but I was seriously grossed out at the time. You don't want to think about your neighbors and bodily functions.

Oops! I missed the second part.

The PP pic of the two of you is very nice!

Glad you were able to really enjoy the dinner this time; ordering a half portion was just genius!

Thanks, I like the picture too. I've done that before at Palo, the half portions are one of their better kept secrets.

Did y'all a internet plan to use on the ship?

On longer cruises we sometimes end up purchasing multiple Internet packages.

The seafood you had on this day looks great!

Actually that was Fran's plate. :rolleyes1. Those stone crab claws were too hard for me to eat. I tried them on embarkation day.

And what a view it is!! Amazing.

I enjoy seeing it again in 445 days. Geez that sounds like a long ways away!

Dang it! Did you figure out why that was the case?

Well you work in cyber stuff. I don't know what current bandwidths are but when I had a job our company had a T1 line. At home we had SDSL, some people still had dial up. The ships Internet is somewhere between dial up and DSL. So here's Fran trying to upload 3-5MB files over something akin to dialup. I learned on our cruise in 2012 that unless your photos are already uploaded prior to boarding give up on posting. I don't try to tell her she's wrong and just let her get frustrated and figure it out herself.

hope you make it back there in the near future.

I don't see us making it to that hotel unless Fran gets herself in a rigorous fitness program otherwise there's plenty of other places to go.

And you know how squeamish I am!

Love this picture of the two of you.

Thanks! :goodvibes

Let's just face it. Palo food and service always looks so yummy and fantastic. :thumbsup2

And only 440 something days u til I'm back. I'm really hoping to squeeze in a west coast cruise before then.

WOW! YUMMMMM.

::yes::

HaHa, I just finished watching Aladdin on TV!

Beautiful pics of the island during sailaway

Nice dinner at Palo, Fran's scallops looked good

Thanks the islands there are so beautiful.

I seem to remember you being partial to scallops on one of your TRs.

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that your deal fell through and that you have to cancel the PC cruise :sad2:

Yeah, it is a serious bummer. We'll just have to step it up and sell some bug ticket items on eBay.

Love the sail away pics from St Thomas, I loved every second of that sail away, I thought the scenery was just breathtaking.

It was very beautiful!

Yay, another gorgeous Palo meal!!!

Oh that amaretto souffle.......so so so very good :rainbow: Love the photo of the two of you at Palo :love:

I would just love one of those Amaretto Soufflés. I wish I knew a place close to home where I could get one!

Ugh, so sorry about the deal falling through and having to cancel your cruise. Adulting sucks!

Totally! At least I have one trip to look forward to!

Amaretto souffle?!?!?!?!? I will be indulging next year!!! Your sunset pic is gorgeous!!!

We definitely need to do the Palo, Remy, Palo rotation. Not sure I could handle Remy twice in one cruise!

Can't wait to see you guys on my home turf!!!

It will definitely be fun! I can't wait to eat at Del Frisco's again!

Well.... okay. You're forgiven.

Using
Hi!
is easy.

I'll use curly brackets instead of square "[" brackets to show you. Easy peasy.

Type {SPOILER} first. Make sure you use capital letters.
Type whatever you don't want to be seen.
Type {/SPOILER} last. Don't forget the "/" after the opening bracket.

It should look like this:
{SPOILER}text you want hidden{/SPOILER}

I see, so just basic HTML code with the stuff you don't want to be seen within the open/close tags.

Beautiful blue water.

That's why I took so many pictures of it.

I never would've thought to feed them.

Huh

Neither would I, especially since I didn't bring any food, or intend to buy any.

You'd think there'd be a self-serve option.

I think because it's a US territory there are too many legal ramifications. The gal who operated it for us said that it always had to be returned to the "down" position when not in use. I doubt people doing self serve would honor that.

When you're down by the sea,
and an eel bites your knee....

Ugh. #faceplant

Cool. Always been fascinated by them.

Behind glass. Or on TV.
Not necessarily in the ocean with them.
Unless there's bars between them and me.

I don't think I'd even swim the cage with them. I don't trust the bars.

Looks like someone fell in love with him. :)

Well, love is a very strong word.....

As long as they're not snappers!

"My ding a ling!"

:eek:

Pretty... and oh, so deadly.

Yes, I wouldn't want to eat one of them. :eek:

Also pretty.
Pretty painful when you step on it.

Another reason I am leaning more and more to staying out of the ocean.

Also pretty.
Not known to be anything but a perfect hostess.

Awww shucks. :blush:

Flounder, I believe.

I believe you are correct.

Not a fan of spiders, huh?

Nu-uh, no way. Can't stand 'em.

What were they doing?

Just talking with the cashier about what it was like being from Missoura.

"And we fed them all."

:lmao: no we didn't

A tank? You'd think it would be ocean.
At least I would.

I think the exhibit was titled "predators of the sea" so not good to release predators.

Cool! Snuba, yes?

It looks like a scene from 20,000 Leagues.
Especially the one with (I think?) the snuba.

Funny. I am sitting in a theater right now about to see that movie!

Well.... better than the alternative!

True, it could have been dinner.

What pool is that?

I'm not sure I would have to look at the map.

You really got a kick out of them, didn't you!

Yes , I would have to say the iguanas were my highlight of the morning.

Me too! It looks like fun.

I would try that if it were convenient.

Huh. Sure looks like Hawaii.

Probably similar latitudes.

I think you chose wisely.

Thank you.

I see, so just basic HTML code with the stuff you don't want to be seen within the open/close tags.

Neither would I, especially since I didn't bring any food, or intend to buy any.

I wouldn't know what to safely feed them.

I think because it's a US territory there are too many legal ramifications. The gal who operated it for us said that it always had to be returned to the "down" position when not in use. I doubt people doing self serve would honor that.

Ah

Ugh. #faceplant

:laughing:

I don't think I'd even swim the cage with them. I don't trust the bars.

I have done that. Actually swam in a tank with some.
But you knew all that.

:lmao:

Yes, I wouldn't want to eat one of them. :eek:

I would. Apparently they're fine if you remove the barbed fins.

Fugu on the other hand...

Another reason I am leaning more and more to staying out of the ocean.

It's a scary place...

Just talking with the cashier about what it was like being from Missoura.

I'm sure the cashier was riveted by the tale.

I think the exhibit was titled "predators of the sea" so not good to release predators.

ah

Funny. I am sitting in a theater right now about to see that movie!

No way!!! I haven't seen that in decades!

So envious!

Yes , I would have to say the iguanas were my highlight of the morning.

:goodvibes

I would try that if it were convenient.

Let's go!

Caught up on all your latest from your TR.

The Royal Court restaurant looks very nice and it looks nice when it is empty.

Very nice excursion. You got quite a lot of Iguana pictures.

The meal at Palo looks great.

Boy you were busy and what a shame that your deal fell through.

Yeah, I think I'm still recovering from it. Just trying to keep up with laundry, cooking, dishes and daily activities is a challenge right now!

Ah, no fair. But maybe we can all do that together when I retire (in a little over three years).

That long....bummer, I was hoping to book the WBPC when they open the next slot of booking for DCL. I think that would be included in there.

:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

That was quite the day you had, with all the touring, laundry, and overhearing your neighbours. Lunch looked pretty nice, we seldom eat at Cabanas, but as the restaurant ::yes:: looked fairly empty we might try again.

We didn't have a lot of choice. The sit down restaurant had just closed, and I didn't want to do the quick service again, and room service sounded rather dull, so that was what was left!

Palo is always a treat! I had to :laughing: when I saw your starters - exactly what Tom and I always order. I have not tried the amaretto souffle yet as I just love the chocolate one, but I might put it on my list for this summer.

Oh, and you get me so excited for next year's vacation already. ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Those are always our starters, I think we've ordered the white bean soup before, but we're creatures of habit. I'm just so sorry they removed the Lobster Mascarpone Ravioli. That was my absolute favorite!

It's really been a busy start to the month. A lot going on, and I'm sorry for your sale not going through, but it looks like you unfortunately had to make the right choice here.

Actually it was last month that came to a crashing end! I haven't been able to motivate myself to do anything above and beyond the normal day to day stuff for this month, but I better get going, or I'll find myself in the month of July not having accomplished anything!

Your Palo dinner looks great! Sorry you were feeling a bit tired by the time the Star Wars festivities came about.

Well at least it was just the opening of the Star Wars festivities, the best is yet to come!

Coral World looks like fun! I would totally pay big $$$ to swim with sea turtles or dolphins, two of my favorite animals! I found out later from a (now ex-)boyfriend that people in high school made fun of how much I loved turtles! Hahaha.

I thought Coral World was pretty neat, but I don't have an overwhelming desire to swim with giant sea creatures! :laughing: I'm not bashing anyone who does, it's just not my cup of tea. It's awful that people would be so mean behind someone's back. What does it matter what someone likes as long as it doesn't hurt other people? :confused3

Sorry to hear that the deal went through. We are in a smaller scale but somewhat similar situation with my BF leaving his job at the end of the week... without a firm timetable for his next position yet. Since there's a lot of uncertainty about exactly how much money we'll be bringing in and when we'll have it, I'm on a (surprisingly self-imposed) hold!

I'm hoping that the deal still goes through, just won't be as lucrative for us as the previous one.

I'm sorry about the sale falling through and having to cancel the PC :( great back up plan though! Whenever you put it back on the list I'm sure I could convince mom another vacation is in order :teeth:

Yeah, I'm pretty bummed too, but with a verandah cabin, it was pretty expensive. We'll sell off some stuff, get #1 rented and hopefully on the next booking cycle I can book the WBPC for 2019.

Sounds like you've been super busy with all the carpet cleaning and other stuff.

Thank goodness that has passed, it's nice to have the house (semi) cleaner.

Who had dinner at the Dream Suite?????????

It was a small group of friends including Me, Fran, Jenny, Michael, and Jill, plus a few others....I'll tell you more when we meet up.

You know how much I like those steak fries! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

That's why I thought I should give them a try!

Your pictures of the ship put me right there, can't wait for our trip!!! :hyper:

I know! I can't wait either, I want to be done with all the bull we are dealing with right now.

I will help Fran with the olive plate popcorn:: bummer that she was too full to enjoy dinner.

Cool, you two can knock it out. I'll stick with the parmesan and Bresceola!

I wrote my reply before reading everyone elses. Great minds think alike!!!

I don't want to wait three years! :sad:

I am eagerly awaiting an update.

As soon as I finish replies, I just finished writing it this morning.

That is not good.

No, Unfortunately it wasn't.

That I understand. With my white hair, the photos do not always come out how I would like/

I can see that.

It actually worked out pretty well on the Explorer.

Looking forward to reading about it.

That sounds amazing.

The only thing is that I am finding that I am not a huge fan of truffles.

I think I may have enjoyed this.

That sounds very unusual, but delicious.

It was, I'm not usually a fan of peas, but this time I enjoyed it!

That was the only thing I would not have touched. I don't do cauliflower, lobster or caviar.

I'm sure that they would have been able to substitute something, they ask before you dine if you have allergies or other issues.

I would not have eaten the crab, but the rest I would have loved.

The little ball of crab was quite good! But I understand that crab is not something that you fancy.

I love this.

I think at this stage I may have believed I was in heaven.

This was quite fantastic!

Oh no, I am sorry that Fran was unwell.

I knew it was going to happen. Dairy is never good for a queasy stomach. She constantly insists that it helps her, and then she gets ill.

I suppose that classifies as antiques.

No one wants to drink antiques. :laughing:

It is nice when things work out like this.

Yes, it is.

That is an interesting perspective. It looks like the ships have swapped funnels.

I really liked the photos of the tour in Tortola. On our visit there, we hired a car and headed for the beach.

Never thought of it that way. On our next trip, I'm thinking of just staying on the ship in Tortola.

I think this is actually a MSC ship. I initially thought it may be Royal Caribbean, but the funnel is too dark. Carnival has the characteristic whale tale and this shop has not got this.

You would know more than me!

It amused me no end that Fran had some wine from Narbonne in the middle of the Caribbean. I so love this place (and the wine that comes from there).

That's the place in France you visited on one of you last few trips, right?

I am so sorry that this has all gone belly up and that you had to cancel the cruise.

Yeah, I'm not pleased, but it's not worth running down our savings for such a trip.

Looks like you are on the finishing straight. Well done.

Which is why it is so frustrating that Fran is not doing anything towards the final stretch!

Only if you're doing it right!:rotfl2:

Even if we're not, it still tires Fran out!

Well...that sucks.

Yes, as Jill pointed out making adult decisions sucks.

Ouch. Hope things work out that you can go. I'm sure it would hurt to cancel that.

It did. I did it last week. I'm still waiting for the refund to hit my credit card....

I can't fault her priorities there.

True, he's not getting any younger.

Yes, it is!

Not too shabby. I had friends who just spent a long weekend at the Four Seasons on St. Thomas. I don't even want to know what that cost.

I checked that same resort for a different time of year and it was $600-700 per night! :eek:

:rotfl2: Oh, you just get desensitized after a while.

Me changing a diaper would be as likely as you trying escargot! Let me know when you are desensitized to that!

That is weird. Like you, I thought that was old news.

Yeah, Disney always seems to be behind when it comes to acknowledging rumors.

I find myself making that same decision more and more often.

None of us are spring chickens anymore.

Before you could say turd....:lmao: Best. Line. Ever! :lmao:

I'm glad you got a kick outof that!

That blue blue island water. :cloud9:

I know! Isn't it beautiful?

It was our pleasure to help. I am sorry we worked you so hard. :blush: Michael works hard and fast. He runs circles around us when we are cleaning the house.

Obviously he's in much better shape than me for our age.

How fun you are going to Denver!!!! :woohoo: I expect lots of pics from you ladies.

We had to do something to use up our airfare....and using Michael's reasoning for where to stop for gas, this was one of the few places with nice weather in Summer.

Dinner looks incredible, cute pic of you two.

Thanks, that one may make "the wall".

I did the Remy Palo Remy Palo rotation on a 4 night cruise a few years ago. . It was amazing!

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter