The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Flyfly_Eclipse

<font color=green>Manager of the DISBoard Ghostbus
Well, this wasn't my idea...but I'm not complaining! This thread is for the females of the DISboards to talk about (and drool over) the Extreme Ghostbusters (sorry, Barry, SpideyHulk, and Kevin...no teasing!! hehe).

The guys (since you asked for pictures...lol):
UPDATE on the photos. Some of the guys' photos have changed, due to me finding a better one ;) and I've adding a couple guys to the list.

Guys in Cowboy hat:

Guy in Cowboy Hat #1

Guy in Cowboy Hat #2 (look familiar?? HINT: Guy in Orange #1)

Guy in Cowboy Hat #3

And there is another one I have many pictures of on my site, but I think he's not there anymore.

Guys in Orange:

Guy in Orange #1

Guy in Orange #2

Guy in Orange #3)

And last but not least...
Guy in Orange #4

Guys in Red:

Guy in Red #1

Guy in Red #2 (Even Beetlejuice likes him...LOL

Guy in Red #3

Guys in Green:

Guy in Green #1

Guy in Green #2 (pic removed upon request)

Guy in Green #3

Guy in Green #4

Guy in Green #5

Of course, there are other guys that plays these parts, but either I don't have pictures of them or I don't have them scanned yet.

Claire, have you got any close-ups that would help us decide?

Since I havent seen the show...yet and have no idea what they look like...I need pictures too.

Keep going off-line tonight.......not very good network!

I haven't seen GB yet..........I think we need to start this off with a set of pics in a line at different angles so we can take into account their profiles!! Then anyone who has any info on them....fire away!! E.g. does anyone know where they like to dine?!! Then we can send fly fly on a stake out!!!!!!;)

LOL Selina! I can't become a stalker! That's not a very good idea over here in the US....lol

I know most of those guys' names, but...dunno if I should tell or not...probably not because it's "personal information" unless the guys tell me I can share...

I was only joking......;) Those pics have only just come up on your post! You probably wondered what I was on about.
Let's all study them and then talk about which parts we like/are a definite turn-on.

oh boy...this can get interesting ;)

How about a corny (and innocent) one first?

My favorite guy...his eyes. It was funny because I thought he was so cute when I saw him perform...and well, I have a thing for pretty blue eyes...and when I met him...and saw him up close, he had the nicest blue eyes...omg...:)

NO teasing...remember that!!!! LOL

Okay I picked Guy in cowboy hat 1. Most of these guys just aint my type!

Take a look at the last Green Guy picture. Dont ya think it looks like hes grabbing the Orange guys butt and the guy in the orange is going.......OOhhhhh!
:eek: :p :eek: :p

Originally posted by JessicaR

Take a look at the last Green Guy picture. Dont ya think it looks like hes grabbing the Orange guys butt and the guy in the orange is going.......OOhhhhh!
:eek: :p :eek: :p

LOL!!!!!!!! :p

This is serious stuff!!

Can we start at the top and make our way down to the bottom?!

Ohhh Jessica....I choked on my glass of wine when I read that....:D Heeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guy in Cowboy Hat no. one - Well, he's not my type, but I know many who thinks he's really hot. He's not ugly...not at all, but just not my type. He's actually better looking in person...so hard to tell with pictures, I know...

I want to just say that, I don't want to give the impression we are critiquing them...I think they are all hot...how's that? I just have a favorite...:) We can say what we really like about each of them, though...I'm sure that would be OK.

Eh...it's up for ya'll to decide.

Green Guy 2 looks like he has a belly but I am thinking its the jumpsuits...I bet these guys are buff from dancing like they do.

Just been studying him again......Jessica likes him....he looks like he is a kind person and probably a bit of a daredevil!

JessicaR - yes, it's definitely the jumpsuits...I've sen a few of those guys (and a couple others) out of costume (not on purpose...I just happened to walk past them some days) and they are much cuter out of costume...as I say "Their costumes do them no justice!" But, this is just going based on...5 or 6 of the guys I've seen out of costume...

Selina...how about we just make comments on whoever we want...whenever. That way if we were talking about...let's say...the last guy in green, and someone just joins us, they can podt about any of the guys they want..even if WE mentioned them already. :)

Yes...I agree totally.....that's why I added the last post. It's very difficult from pictures......wish I could see the Show!!!!

:Pinkbounc

Guy in orange no. 2 is soooo nice looking. Wonder if he is italian? He looks like he's really fit (if you know what I mean!;) )
I love his mouth...look at his mouth fly fly.....soooo kissable Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter