The Lion Guard

Fintastic

Living vicariously
Is there anything Lion-Guard themed? Attractions, souvenirs, anything? We're not going till next year but DS absolutely loves Kion and the gang.

Following along, my DS10 LOVES Lionguard. We aren't going til March but would love to know if they have anything for him as well.

I do remember they had a billboard type sign you passed by on the train ride to Rafiki's Planet Watch at AK. You might also check the "Shop Disney Parks" app to see for merch.

I believe there's a little bit of merchandise within the parks..and I believe there's an interactive game you can do at AK. But outside of that there's no attractions or anything

I believe there's a little bit of merchandise within the parks..and I believe there's an interactive game you can do at AK. But outside of that there's no attractions or anything
I'm pretty sure this ended. It was already over by the summer time when we went. Unless they started it back up.

I'm pretty sure this ended. It was already over by the summer time when we went. Unless they started it back up.

I have no idea about the lion guard so it probably has ended already. I thought it was going to be a permanent addition.

We did see a few plushes, but can't remember where- maybe World of Disney? MouseGear? I know we saw some. There are also signs on the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch. Not much, but my boys were excited to see them.

There were some toys in the shop at AK that is near the safari. (It's the one that is on the right as you walk up to the safari and had the caramel apple section added to it when they built the new food court. Sorry I don't know its name.) That store had some plushes and I think playsets in the back of the first section of the store where the other toys were.

Just back today from our trip - we went to meet Rafiki in his village and one of the CMs stopped my little boy (covered in Lion Guard clothes) and asked him if he wanted to officially join the Lion Guard. He recited the pledge and she gave him a button. When we met Rafiki and showed him the button, he drew a really cool Kion on his signature page.

The TVs at Rafikis Village play the Lion Guard shorts continuously. Also, the train out to Rafiki has some banners of each of the characters - great surprise for my 4yo. He got a large Fuli in Epcot of all places at the main store next to the water fountain in the center and a Bunga at the stand outside of FOTLK.

Not sure why they don't incorporate this more in AK as they are advertising the show hard on TV. Seems like 30 seconds in FOTLK and a few characters at Rafikis and maybe MK would draw a lot of young fans (and their parents money).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter