The Mad Chatters thread Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, apparently that's where everybody goes, right?:guilty:

I dunno where everone is tonight. :confused3

But yeah, a lot of times people, me included go to MSN. I was reluctant, but it is cool. I don't like that it excludes people who don't have MSN though. But it is great for when the DIS won't cooperate. And no mods. :teeth:

I dunno where everone is tonight. :confused3

But yeah, a lot of times people, me included go to MSN. I was reluctant, but it is cool. I don't like that it excludes people who don't have MSN though. But it is great for when the DIS won't cooperate. And no mods. :teeth:

5.gif

Well you 2, download the MSN messenger so we can chat when the DIS won't work!

Well ladies, I am heading to bed. I will chat with you tomorrow!

Well you 2, download the MSN messenger so we can chat when the DIS won't work!

Well ladies, I am heading to bed. I will chat with you tomorrow!

I'm a bit computer illiterate, so sorry. Maybe I'll figure it out someday.

Night Stephanie!:cloud9:

How YOU doin', Tricia?

We have a birthday party to go to today, but I'd rather do something else!!

Our friends across the street are having a party for DS3. Sounds thrilling, I know, but they are good friends of our and helped us a lot when we moved out here.

Our party is at 11:00 this morning. Which is good so the whole day isn't wasted. I think I'm going to do a little shopping when it's over.

That sounds good, Tricia! Mine is at noon. It's a swimming party at an indoor swim place. I'm not going to swim though.

Good morning, Sarah!!! Nice to see you!

That's true! So what did I miss yesterday? Anything interesting happen? Any groovy threads? Pregnancies? Illnesses? Weddings? Gossip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter