The Mad Chatters thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
jaycns said:
Hey, I don't aspire...I AM as cool as Bonnie and Paige...in fact, I think I rubbed off on them :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Actually...I think that they just might be my long lost sistas!! ;)

Where are they now?? Hmm...still at work...what gives with that? WORK coming before DIS??!! Poor excuse if you ask me!! :lmao:

With your Stitch you do have a point there. :smooth:

Oh and for those of you around last night when I posted the "almost for sure" (we just have to put down the deposit tonight...we are almost finally ready to chose:)) puppy to be for our family...I was wrong...(go figure, even someone as smart and cool and wonderful as me can be wrong sometimes :lmao: :rolleyes: ). The puppy is NOT part Yorkie. It is a Shih Tzu/ Bichon Friese mix. Not a Yorkie/Shih Tzu mix. Can you tell I have been looking at way too many photos/dogs/kennels/breeders lately??!! ;)

Here is her picture for those who didn't see...
Zoe2.JPG

Sorry it's so big, I don't know how to make it smaller. AND YES, I am just a wee bit excited. I am telling everyone (including dh and myself) that this puppy is an early Christmas present for the boys...I think I may have been lying;). I think I may hog the heck out of that dog and keep it all to myself (of course they may walk it to go potty or keep it's food/water dishes as full as they please...I am not totally selfish you know!! ;) :teeth: ).

Awww...how cute, Jay! We have a little Shih-tsu named Princess Gretchen. She was ADORABLE as a puppy! :love:

Toot Sweet said:
Awww...how cute, Jay! We have a little Shih-tsu named Princess Gretchen. She was ADORABLE as a puppy! :love:
Do you have any pictures to share? The only people we know with a Shih-Tzu is my S-I-L and her family. They live in GA so we don't see them very often and we see their dog even less. However, it was super cute last Thanksgiving...and part of the reason why we wanted at least a mix of that breed. We also wanted it to look a bit like our previous (and very missed) dog Cooper...so we had to keep looking until we found a mix that looked "just right". ;)

Also (and sorry to hog this discussion) does anybody have any ideas for a cool way to decorate a pumpkin? The kids are entering a pumpkin carving/decorating contest this year and I have NO ideas to get them started. HELP!!! :confused3

Do you have any other pets Jay? We are pet-less right now. We did have a wonderful fish named Phineas for over a year but he went to the big fishbowl in the sky...... :guilty:

I will be back in a few mintues......

Willis---

I don't know. The Happy Days, siggie fairy was fluttering around her like mad last night. I was the lucky recipient of Richie Cunningham!

I LUUUUVVV him.

jaycns said:
Do you have any pictures to share? The only people we know with a Shih-Tzu is my S-I-L and her family. They live in GA so we don't see them very often and we see their dog even less. However, it was super cute last Thanksgiving...and part of the reason why we wanted at least a mix of that breed. We also wanted it to look a bit like our previous (and very missed) dog Cooper...so we had to keep looking until we found a mix that looked "just right". ;)

Here it is, but it's gonna be gigantic.....sorry! This is the only one I have of her, sorry she's asleep!

Misc066.jpg

willis37862 said:
Do you have any other pets Jay? We are pet-less right now. We did have a wonderful fish named Phineas for over a year but he went to the big fishbowl in the sky...... :guilty:

We have two parakeets. One newt, one red bellied toad (they live together). One lab mix dog. He's sweet as anything...but WAY too big to be a lap dog. He misses our other dog Cooper too. I think everyone (furry and not) in our home misses having a bitty dog around! Oh and not to forget, we also have an outdoor cat that sort of adopted us (it was wild but has tamed down and likes our family now).

willis37862 said:

Oh and sorry about Phineas. What kind of fish was he?

Toot Sweet said:
Here it is, but it's gonna be gigantic.....sorry! This is the only one I have of her, sorry she's asleep!

Misc066.jpg
Oh my goodness! She is a real princess! How sweet and how cute!!!! I just love her!! How much does she weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter