The Magic cruises to Copenhagen, EB T/A, 5/15/15

Oops tried to sign up for post card exchange did it work? Not seeing a lot of activity what's everyone up to. I did all my excursions today. Did not do Copenhagen will be there several days and will just be a tourist. Booked palo's now to make up my list for packing. Also for the new cruisers I pack tide pods, and no they do not explode I put them in a zip lock bag and their go to go, use fabric softener sheets. Pack all meds in my carry on. Husband is in charge of camera equipment.

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise today and we are so excited! Can someone tell me if there is a FE list and is there still time to join? Thanks!

Oops tried to sign up for post card exchange did it work? Not seeing a lot of activity what's everyone up to. I did all my excursions today. Did not do Copenhagen will be there several days and will just be a tourist. Booked palo's now to make up my list for packing. Also for the new cruisers I pack tide pods, and no they do not explode I put them in a zip lock bag and their go to go, use fabric softener sheets. Pack all meds in my carry on. Husband is in charge of camera equipment.
Carol - I have added you to the postcard/recipe exchange list. Do you wish to add your hometown? If anyone else wishes to be added or if you are in group one and want to also be in group two, let me know.

Technically it this should read St. John's. (Spelling it as St. John would make it the city in New Brunswick, and not Newfoundland.)
Thank you - I'll correct it.
16619462216_6fd5b72933_c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lae
Does anyone have any idea on when the Copenhagen tour & airport transfer excursion would start at? We have a 4:35 flight to London, but wonder when we would be at the airport after the 4-4.5 hour tour. Traffic and transports can vary, but it is after the cut off time of 4:00PM for flights as listed on the DCL website. Just don't want to worry about getting there in time, but don't want to wait all day at the airport either. Thanks!

Updated the itinerary image to reflect the correction to the St. John's name. While there, made a few enhancements too.
16683902152_f610b98fd7_c.jpg

PMs are now considered "conversations". You should be able to click on your screen name at the top of the page for a drop down menu where conversations are located. Hope this helps.

For all those people on the Recipe Exchange/Postcard list, there won't be any additional posts from the organizer :( but your names are all on the list and I for one, am looking forward to sharing my recipe!

Here are our dining line up, from DCL.
Below is the recommended attire for your cruise itinerary and is subject
to change:
On 15-night Eastbound Transatlantic cruise on Disney Magic on May 15:
*Nights 1, 3-6, 8, 10-13, 15: cruise casual
*Night 2, 14: "formal night" - formal wear for men: tuxedo or suit; for
women: gown or dress
*Night 7: pirate night with deck party - cruise casual or bring your
best pirate outfit!
*Night 9: "semi-formal night" - semi-formal wear for men: suit/jacket;
for women: dress or pantsuit.

to change:
best pirate outfit!
Thanks!

to change:
best pirate outfit!

Thank you for the information :) It is 2 months from today. I guess I have gotten through the last year waiting, I can make it through the next two months :)

I have organized a tour through Iceland Horizon to do an Express Golden Circle Tour.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...den_Circle_Tour-Reykjavik_Capital_Region.html

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Iceland Horizon is rated at 97% on Trip Advisor, their reviews are awesome. I have room.

The price is per van, which is 160,000 IK, which if rounded up today comes out to $73.00 per person.

We would be able to offer a very quick version of The Golden Circle tour lasting 5 hours, from 08.00 am until 1.00 pm
It is very difficult to shorten the mileage covered as the two main sights of Gullfoss and Geysir are close together at the farthest point of the tour, so we would still need to actually drive the full distance in order to reach these two sights. However, we could miss some of the short stops and shorten the stops at Gullfoss and Geysir a little and still make the tour work in 5 hours.

THE GOLDEN CIRCLE - EXPRESS 5 HOUR TOUR
During the day we visit three main sights. The spectacular Gullfoss Waterfall on the mighty glacial river Hvita, The boiling springs and blowing water spouts of Strokkur and Geysir and then Thingvellir National Park, where we see the divide between the Eurasian and American continental plates and also home to the ancient Viking parliaments.
The actual driving distance of the day is around 240 kilometres and total driving time is around 3 hours, but this is divided into shorter journeys between the stops.
Due to the limited time you have, this would leave us with only around 2 hours of stops, with 45 minutes at Gullfoss, 45 minutes at Geysir and then the remaining 30 minutes at Thingvellir.
Lunch is not included but you will be able to buy something to eat at the cafe/restaurant at Gullfoss.

Is there still room on this one? There will be two of us.
TIA

Hi, everyone! I'm Rose (Lolli of Lolli & Omi), and I'm booked for the cruise! It's my first cruise ever, and I'm going solo (poor Omi has to work). I'm so excitred I could BURST! Every day since I booked, I've been spending a few minutes doing a little research on Disney cruises. It wasn't until this morning that I read about FE. I'm a Girl Scout, and this sounds a lot like our SWAPS. I want to swap! I know I have to PM someone to get on the list, but I"m afraid I don't remember who's in charge. If someone can let me know, I'd appreciate it.

Also, I don't know what to pack. Yike. If it were a warm climate cruise, I'd know. Bathing suits. But the average weather in May in Iceland, Oslo, and Copenhagen is only 50*F. I'm thinking pants and long sleeves, obviously. But does anyone have any other ideas?

Again, thank you so much and I'm counting down the days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter