The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ONE YEAR TODAY WE WILL BE BOARDING - NOW! THE TIME IS 10.45 AND WE WILL BE IN THE BOARDING AREA....YAHOOOOOOO

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

So excited! Just signed up for cruise last night onboaed the Wonder in Alaska! Can't wait until next year :)

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

ONE YEAR TODAY WE WILL BE BOARDING - NOW! THE TIME IS 10.45 AND WE WILL BE IN THE BOARDING AREA....YAHOOOOOOO

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1:

Oh, that is such a wonderful, happy thought!!! Prayers for good health, jobs, and safety for everyone between now and then!! :thumbsup2

So sorry to hear about your mother Pat- my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....:grouphug:

Hi everyone finally getting back to this thread after reading all of it. Thanks for the welcomes. I've been busy planning our Christmas trip to WDW and while we are excited for this cruise I try not to think about it too much since it is so far off. A little about our family we are huge Disney fans my brother and I grew up an hour from WDW and went all the time as children and teenagers. We joined DVC in 2006 and our only regret was not joining sooner as it has allowed us to vacation more often. Our first cruise was on the Magic the first summer it went to the med we fell in love with the ship and with cruising. This will be our 7th cruise all on the Magic and can not imagine cruising with a different company. Currently due to health issues I do not work but in the past I was a director/teacher at a special needs preschool. Matthew my brother works as a CNA and my mom helps run a family owned business. Now that I have typed probable more than anyone ever wanted to know I am going to end this novel got to call Disney about adding 2 days before the cruise and 2 days after. Love Barcelona and want to have time to explore San Juan.

Melissa

Hi everyone finally getting back to this thread after reading all of it. Thanks for the welcomes. I've been busy planning our Christmas trip to WDW and while we are excited for this cruise I try not to think about it too much since it is so far off. A little about our family we are huge Disney fans my brother and I grew up an hour from WDW and went all the time as children and teenagers. We joined DVC in 2006 and our only regret was not joining sooner as it has allowed us to vacation more often. Our first cruise was on the Magic the first summer it went to the med we fell in love with the ship and with cruising. This will be our 7th cruise all on the Magic and can not imagine cruising with a different company. Currently due to health issues I do not work but in the past I was a director/teacher at a special needs preschool. Matthew my brother works as a CNA and my mom helps run a family owned business. Now that I have typed probable more than anyone ever wanted to know I am going to end this novel got to call Disney about adding 2 days before the cruise and 2 days after. Love Barcelona and want to have time to explore San Juan.

Melissa

Including time before or after is definitely the way to go. We spent time in Barcelona this summer before the Med cruise, and will likely spend a week in Europe before the WBTA. San Juan is great (was there in January), but need to get kids back to school without missing too much time.

Alaska was so great if you like you can see pictureá on facebook

Thanks, but I've never gotten into FB, no way I could keep up with something else. I'm hoping to combine an Alaska cruise and a week in Hawaii in the same trip, will work out logistics if they go back in 2015.

Officially Joining this group! Just booked our rooms for the WBTA! :) We're currently living in Turkey, this cruise will see us back home to the gool 'Ol USofA! :)

We just came from a trip to WDW for my son's 5th birthday. An AMAZING trip that was way to short! We did our first Disney cruise in January 2012 on the Dream for our twin girls' 5th birthday. We can't wait to get back on a Disney Cruise ship! The first was only 4 days/3nights just to see if we'd like it, and immediately we wished we had sailed longer. 14 days will be perfect.

Can't wait to be on the boat, hopefully this next year flies by!

Officially Joining this group! Just booked our rooms for the WBTA! :) We're currently living in Turkey, this cruise will see us back home to the gool 'Ol USofA! :)

We just came from a trip to WDW for my son's 5th birthday. An AMAZING trip that was way to short! We did our first Disney cruise in January 2012 on the Dream for our twin girls' 5th birthday. We can't wait to get back on a Disney Cruise ship! The first was only 4 days/3nights just to see if we'd like it, and immediately we wished we had sailed longer. 14 days will be perfect.

Can't wait to be on the boat, hopefully this next year flies by!

Welcome aboard!!! The kids are going to love the clubs!! There usually aren't as many children on the longer cruises (especially sailing at the early part of the school year) so the children really have more interaction with the CM's than normal. And they keep them busy.

Hi Everyone.

I'm back home and trying to deal with several things that came up while I was away, including a sick dog and two orders for my Etsy shop (after nothing for weeks and weeks). I will be heading back to Orlando shortly for Mom's memorial service, and to get Dad to the doctor to deal with some issues he has neglected while looking after Mom.

If you have PM'd me about joining the FE or Mojito tasting, I have received your info and will be updating the lists soon. If you are interested in joining either, please be sure to PM me as I'm not really keeping up with the posts here and if you post your request without a PM, I might miss it.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, as well as your kind words here. She was my mother, my best friend, the matron of honour at our wedding, and I miss her more than I can say.

Checking in! Susan ( suellennapa) , Sarah (dd) and Mike, Naomi ( dgm)
From napa, ca , all but Mike who is in Bournemouth, England.
So excited about this cruise, and can't wait to see Barcelona !

Hi Everyone.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, as well as your kind words here. She was my mother, my best friend, the matron of honour at our wedding, and I miss her more than I can say.

Pat - continued thoughts and prayers as you work through a most difficult time. :hug:

Checking in! Susan ( suellennapa) , Sarah (dd) and Mike, Naomi ( dgm)
From napa, ca , all but Mike who is in Bournemouth, England.
So excited about this cruise, and can't wait to see Barcelona !

Welcome aboard!!! It's going to be a fantastic cruise!!:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter