The MAGIC is Back!!! ~ WBTA 2014 ~ Come & join the fun!

What is your favourite name for the cruise?

• The MAGIC is Back! ~ WBTA 2014

• From Sangrias to Pina Colada's ~ WBTA 2014

• Cruisin la Vida Loca ~ WBTA 2014

• WBTA 2014 ~ We're Bringin' the Adventure

• We're Back in the Atlantic 2014 (WBTA)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alaska was fantastic!! Best cruise yet! The scenery was amazing and the people we met on board made this the best cruise my DH and I have ever been on!

I would love to go to Alaska and my husband want just two of us so he said wait until 25th Silver Anniversary and he will take me there...

Just a heads up to the non-FB users.

A bunch of people are looking at doing an "Across the Atlantic" Marathon/Half Marathon/5k. Basically it would entail you running the appropriate amount of miles (depending on the race you choose) over the course of the cruise. You can split it up any which way you want (a mile a day, 13.1 in one day) and complete it at your pace. This is for walkers/runners/bunny-jumpers/or any way you can manage to get to the "finish line". You will get a certificate of completion and IF we get enough people signed up, we could possibly do a medal for a small nominal fee.

Any takers????

Sounds interesting as we usually walk a couple or three miles per sea day anyway on the cruises BUT how is this going to be monitored if people do it when they want? Or is it going to be more organised than that?

Sounds interesting as we usually walk a couple or three miles per sea day anyway on the cruises BUT how is this going to be monitored if people do it when they want? Or is it going to be more organised than that?

It will be on the honor system!

A bunch of people are looking at doing an "Across the Atlantic" Marathon/Half Marathon/5k. Basically it would entail you running the appropriate amount of miles (depending on the race you choose) over the course of the cruise. You can split it up any which way you want (a mile a day, 13.1 in one day) and complete it at your pace. This is for walkers/runners/bunny-jumpers/or any way you can manage to get to the "finish line". You will get a certificate of completion and IF we get enough people signed up, we could possibly do a medal for a small nominal fee.

Any takers????
me! me! Count me in!

Any takers????

I'm down for it. 2 miles a day?? easy. Lol It'll give me a goal to keep working the baby weight off while we're on the cruise! And all the extra food weight I'll be trying NOT to gain! :) Probably count both me and my DH in, we'll just have to take turns doing our runs with the baby..

I'm down for it. 2 miles a day?? easy. Lol It'll give me a goal to keep working the baby weight off while we're on the cruise! And all the extra food weight I'll be trying NOT to gain! :) Probably count both me and my DH in, we'll just have to take turns doing our runs with the baby..

Us too please DH will run, I'll power walk;)

Any takers????

Thank goodness we GAIN an hour on many days for WBTA. For EBTA this summer we had a large group do this as well (also coordinated by a cruiser) but once we started having to move the clocks BACK day after day... we started dropping like flies from our group walking/running time. I failed miserably in getting up early, and if I don't do it first thing, I can forget it.

We also did it as honor code and had sheets to keep track with that were Disney-fied :)

Hi, we booked the WBTA on the last Alaskan Cruise! Looks like we will be meeting a lot of fellow cruisers again! :cheer2:

Any takers????

We'll root everyone on while sipping a DOTD!

Thank goodness we GAIN an hour on many days for WBTA. For EBTA this summer we had a large group do this as well (also coordinated by a cruiser) but once we started having to move the clocks BACK day after day... we started dropping like flies from our group walking/running time. I failed miserably in getting up early, and if I don't do it first thing, I can forget it.

We also did it as honor code and had sheets to keep track with that were Disney-fied :)

Yea at least 6 hours.... That should be plenty of rest! Lol

Yea at least 6 hours.... That should be plenty of rest! Lol

Late dining becomes a little less crowded when dessert rolls around near the end of the cruise LOL. But even after 14 days, some of them being 25-hour days, you still won't want to disembark....

Now it's less than a year and I'm back from this year's trip to WDW I need to start planning in ernest:goodvibes

OK sorry to think about getting home 1st, but what sort of time flight is it best/safest to book from San Juan please? What sort of time do you normally leave the ship, is it after breakfast? We've booked Disney transfers to the airport - don't know if that was a sensible idea or not as I assume it won't give us the opportunity now to look around San Juan. I was thinking lunchtime would be OK for our flights (about 1:30pm), we're planning to fly to Miami for a few days before heading back across Atlantic.

C'mon, you're a Marine! Running is built into your DNA! ;) you can do it! Consider this a challenge from an Airman! ;) friendly of course :)

Ever since a drunk driver hit me head-on and smashed my knees into the dashboard , they just haven't been able to handle the pounding. Cycling is another matter - but I think Disney may frown on that!

Ever since a drunk driver hit me head-on and smashed my knees into the dashboard , they just haven't been able to handle the pounding. Cycling is another matter - but I think Disney may frown on that!

Ooo, yea you got me on that. :( I'm sorry that had to happen to you, or anyone else for that matter.

Ok, we'll take a cheering section then! :) I know I'll need the motivation especially toward the end of the 14 days.. Lol

Any takers????

My husband and I are down! We did this on the EBPC last December!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter