The magic isn’t gone

Kind of similar, our young daughter ran across Doctor Strange on Saturday walking toward his area and the CM playing him took a lot of time out to chat with her and take photos. It is not the same as it was maybe, but I believe things will normalize eventually. Workers everywhere are overworked and we all need to give each other a little bit of a break.

And sometimes it just finds you when you're not looking.
Agreed. We know too much.

I watched a video of the the Wintertime Holiday whatever it’s called on YouTube. It’s when they turn the lights on the castle and
they make it snow on Main Street.
. I plan to try and not tell the rest of my party so they can be surprised but now I know it will happen.

This is also for the people who say it isn’t worth taking little kids because they won’t remember!
My niece’s husband. Next month they’re heading down for their first trip as a family and he’s fussing about whether their 8-year-old daughter is still too young to remember enough to “make it worthwhile”.

My niece’s husband. Next month they’re heading down for their first trip as a family and he’s fussing about whether their 8-year-old daughter is still too young to remember enough to “make it worthwhile”.
I have been taking my son since he was 6 months old and no, he does not remember all those early years but we have tons of photos and videos and I remember. I cherish those memories and one day my son will have a family of his own and he will have his own memories to cherish with his little ones.

I have been taking my son since he was 6 months old and no, he does not remember all those early years but we have tons of photos and videos and I remember. I cherish those memories and one day my son will have a family of his own and he will have his own memories to cherish with his little ones.

Same. Our oldest was 2 the first time we took her…. We went back when she was 2.5, 3.5 and on our Christmas trip when she was 3.5, we were on the boat headed from Magic Kingdom to our resort, and she was asleep with her head on my shoulder after a magical day, fireworks were going off, and I remember tearing up and telling myself “I hope I never forget this day, and how I feel right this second.”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter