The Magic Kingdom - (October 2016)

These are wonderful. What camera do you use?
Canon 5DSR with a Zeiss 85M Milvus Prime 1.4 lens . . . the 5DSR is 50 Mpls which is the highest of any DSLR in the world and the quality very close to a medium format camera.
The Zeiss lens is incredible . . . a light sponge and laser sharp . . . the lens is not user friendly in terms of being able to hand-hold this manual focused/non image stabilization lens.
It took me months of use and getting blurry images before I used a very good technique for focusing the lens on a tripod that gives the results you are now seeing.
The file sizes are huge as you can see. Its all about the glass and I had a professionally made 20 x 30 enlargement of the first image in the series and every detail is razor sharp from the
crape myrtle tree in the foreground to the performers on stage in front of the castle.

I have a Nikon D3200. I love taking photos and will start to look for an upgrade for my camera. For my 30th birthday I want to go back to WDW and take great photos

Incredible! I have to say that I saw details in those pics that I'm almost ashamed to admit I've never noticed in person, on MANY visits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter