DIS Veteran
HALLOWEEN TRIP REPORT
MINI CHRISTMAS TRIP
Cast Member Private Christmas Party TR 2010
Birthday TR 2011
Mother's Day Royal Brunch May 2011
d23 EXPO PTR 2011

Hello all!!!

well this will be my first PTR and im very excited!!! I'm where's_my_prince aka Jasmine i'm 18 and for this trip i will be going to disney with my younger sister! We have been around disney are whole lives living in southern california but we always make each trip like we live 3,000 miles away!

Here we are with our coordinating DL backpacks:
47724_1625623005410_1381577416_31723677_397066_n.jpg

We are only going for one day so we are jam packing it with tons of fun. Buying and trading vinylmation, riding toy story mania non stop, goofys kitchen, and trick or treating!

We are playing to go on a day that has Mickey's Halloween Party so we can go that and do some trick or treating :)

The date we plan on going is October 15th which is a Friday
this is date we want to go because
1) its the day of Mickeys Halloween Party
2) Duffy the Disney Bear will be released the day before in DCA
3)Toy Story Mania will be back
4) Tangled Meet n greets will start that very day!

The days before the trip i will post random disneyland photos to keep the excitement going so stay tuned!

to get in the festive mood i went to the disneyand halloweentime site and printed these out, i know they are suppose to be for kids but eh, who cares :)

109_1260.jpg

Souvenirs to buy!!!
FYI I AM A DISNEY MERCHANDISE JUNKIE.
duffy_the_disney_bear_logo.jpg

i dont know if you've heard of this guy but man i'm so incredibly excited for him to be released!! he will be my disneyland companion and ill probably buy all the merchandise associated with him :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

hopefully this little outfit will be out in time for Halloween!
Halloween+costume+-+duffy+02.jpg

it shocks me sometimes how amazingly corny i am
here's the meet and greet character of him from Tokyo DL
iE4872A54-DF9E-43E7-9FE2-247BE17DEA23.jpg

VINYLMATION
me and my sister LOVE LOVE LOVE vinylmation so we'll be buying plenty throughout the trip, I LOVE nightmare before Xmas so I'll def be picking up a few of these up!
tradecityevent39.jpg

and we're hoping the new Park #5 series will be released by then, so i can get this amazing design!
magicmirror1.jpg

besides that i want to pick up a few Halloween souvenirs . like the trick or treat Halloween pail and maybe a glow and the dark shirt :)

Your PTR has gotten me in a premature super Halloweeny mood! Love it! I'll do my best to stay away from Duffy- that's just the thing that I would immediately become terribly obsessed with! :rotfl: And also, so excited that the Halloween party will be in DL this year!

Your PTR has gotten me in a premature super Halloweeny mood! Love it! I'll do my best to stay away from Duffy- that's just the thing that I would immediately become terribly obsessed with! :rotfl: And also, so excited that the Halloween party will be in DL this year!

its so hard not get too excited!!! i have to distract myself at times haha, the party at DL should be so much fun!!!

Wow, count me as a reader. I am so excited about my own trip but reading your PTR got me even more pumped. I so need a vacation from work. Ohhhhh the days can not go by fast enough.

Wow, count me as a reader. I am so excited about my own trip but reading your PTR got me even more pumped. I so need a vacation from work. Ohhhhh the days can not go by fast enough.

seriously they are going by so slow. i get so over excited just talking about it, like i get all these typos because i type to fast and get ahead of myself! :rotfl:

Making Plans
all of my planning goes into this amazing planner that DL use to sell that i bought about 4 years ago. its the cutest thing! its called "my disney dream book"
109_1245.jpg

its a little binder that has tabs for all sorts of thing like reservations, shopping, attractions, shows, restaurants and the paper is super cute!

they even have a spot for photos and character signatures, and slots for tickets, a slot for your pressed pennies, and a felt page to put your trading pins!

anyways

we only have one reservation for this trip and its for Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen!!! yummm gotta love mickey waffles
34000_1544865866532_1381577416_31503690_2560400_n.jpg

I was originally planning to eat Lunch at Hungry Bear but now since all the festive treats are out i'm considering making reservations for Cafe Orleans, or just go to Plaza Inn and skip the gingerbread beignets:sad1:

We are doing goofy's as well. I am so excited. I like your book. I have my own way of planning. I have a lot of spreadsheets and what have you. I can not wait for you to get back so I can see more pics.

hey guys just got back from my job interview and it went very very very well!!!
Based on my personality they are putting me in the spot as a restaurant hostess which is exactly the job i wanted, now though all the positions are open so i have to wait til around mid October for them to call me so i can start working! so excited though because that means as soon as the spots available i'm going to be a Disneyland cast member!!

My job interviewer said the interview is 75% based on your personality and i passed with flying colors so i was excited to hear i had the disney mind set:thumbsup2

so i have that to look forward to after this trip!!
it pained me though to be so close to Disneyland today and not being able to go:sad2:
but ill be there in a few weeks!:cutie:

I'm kind of really jealous you're going at Halloween time. What can I say, I want to go to the Halloween party now that it's at Disneyland! I can't wait to hear all about that!

Congratulations on the job! That's great. :goodvibes

went Disney Character Warehouse aka disney outlet to look for some stuff for my trip didnt find anything but i did find something for my xmas DL trip
109_1259.jpg

found these adorable princess gloves, for a little over 2 dollars and they use be about 12!!! they are suppose to be for little girls but i have tiny hands :rotfl:
also found these cute christmas ornaments for my baby xmas tree! just 10 dollars for the set!
109_1257.jpg

[SIZE="6[COLOR="hotpink"][/COLOR]"]Souvenirs from last 2 trips[/SIZE]

when i went to DL at the end of July i kept purchases at a minimum which i was proud of:rotfl2:

STORY: everytime im in line for toy story mania i always see guys walking around with 2 or 3 dumbo stuffed animals, and the dumbo's are SOOOOO cute:cutie: , i found out they were winning them from the midway games they have right by toy story mania! so i decided to try my luck . i lost the second time but won the next!!! so it cost me 5 dollars total this totally cute Dumbo that i was so proud of winning!

and the other souvenir was an AP World of Color shirt which i wear all the time now
109_1244.jpg

and when i went to DL for the half marathon last month and got lotso!
109_1235.jpg

as you can tell i LOVE plushies:lmao:

Vinlymation:

I LOVE vinylmation, and every trip i buy some and this trip will be no different, i always like to bring at least one i dont like so i can trade while at DL, but i like all of mine now! :rotfl2:
here's the update collection
109_1263.jpg

DISNEYLAND TREATS TO BUY :

• [*]pumpkin fudge
    [*]pumpkin spice muffin
    [*]caramel corn
    [*] pumpkin ice cream?
    [*]candy corn cookie
    [*]pumpkin mickey mug
    [*]chocolate chip supreme cookie ( MY FAVORITE)
    [*]chocolate covered peanut butter sanwhich
    [*]Duffy rice crispy

DUFFY THE DISNEY BEAR:
i am MAJORLY excited over duffy coming to California adventure and i have no idea why, the concept just seems so cute and i can have a little travel companion to take with me on trips to DL and WDW and get him cute little holiday outfits
hopefully they will have some of the same outfits they have in tokyo disneysea cuz they are adorable
here are some pics i found on ebay
pajamas
doraemonn1150-img360x480-1282202913abchsw20769.jpg

travel set
limitedism-img450x600-12750389806kvyle35414.jpg

random outfit but my favorite cuz i LOVE peacoats :goodvibes
thsm5296-img600x450-12812540448172vt18832.jpg

CameraUploads06192009089.jpg

here are the ones they are for sure selling
db309309SMALL.jpg

these arent half as cute as the tokyo ones:sad1:

20 DAYS LEFT!!! ALMOST IN THE TEENS!!

the days are starting to dwindle down,and its almost October! Can't this trip come any faster. i'm so anxious for this day to arrive!

I really really really want that pink bag!!!! its perfect, small so then i won't overpack:lmao:
Colorful-Disney-Dooney-And-Bourke.jpg

AMAZING NEWS]

Disneyland called, i'm gonna be a hostess at golden vine winery!!! and i dont start til AFTER my trip date, which i was oh so hoping for!!!

AMAZING NEWS]

Disneyland called, i'm gonna be a hostess at golden vine winery!!! and i dont start til AFTER my trip date, which i was oh so hoping for!!!

I never got to say it before but congrats!! :banana::banana:

If I lived down in SoCal you'd better believe I would try and work there, lol. I'll have to keep my eye out for you next time I'm there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter