The Marasco Fiasco! Pre and During Trip Report.

Skatergirl98

Disney Vet
Hello everyone!! I am Emma, and i am leaving for my sixth trip to Disney in 9 days!! I have been going almost every year ever since i was two and i am 16 now. I have always read trip reports on here but never wrote one...so here it goes.

I wanted to go to Disney for my 16th birthday but i didn't think it would be possible until a good friend of mine and their family decided to plan a trip and take me with them. There will be nine of us going. A.K.A The Marasco Fiasco. the family im going with are Disney junkies like i am, and there are a few people in the group who have never experienced the greatness of Disney World.

Here are some pictures I took when our Magic Bands arrived.

0822141727_zpsf7ae816b.jpg
[/URL]

IMG952529_zps0d3f330c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG951305_zps744205fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my day to day schedule.

And then on the back is the crowd count for each day that we will be in Florida.

And now its time to introduce you to some people.

Ethan

John and Kelly

Me

So now you know me and who i am going with.....on with the pre-trip report! :cool1:

Ok, so here we go. The per-trip report.
i have been wanting to pack ever since i knew that i was going to Disney this year. :banana: since we were going with a big group we might as well go all our right?

So we booked our rooms in the Yacht Club Resort and we are staying in the Concierge Level. I was told by John to "practice sticking my nose up in the air" because that's where all the fancy-shmancy people stay. :confused3 :rotfl2: On the Concierge Level they have a food bar where they have food there 24/7. But i will talk more about that when we get there.
So to save for this trip i got a job at Idlewild and Soakzone, our local family theme park. There i worked as a "Cabana Girl", catering tents at the pool. i opened up a checking account and saved as much as i could up until the time where i had to buy stuff that i needed for the trip. Which takes me to shopping and packing. i went out and bought the usual, you know contact solution, Ibuprofen, Excedrin...etc. I had this idea to make a pair of Mickey and Minnie shoes. so i went and bought a pair of white off brand vans/keds, and drew up a stencil of both Mickey and Minnie. Then i used sharpie markers to outline and color in the Mickey heads.

My last trip i took went with a group of friends from school, this was in the seventh grade, and it was the trip from :furious:.....so to speak. Basically during the whole trip my friend took control of where we were going and what we were doing that day. and let me tell you...it sucked big time. Before we left we made Mickey tie-dye tank tops.

The cooling towel is a life saver. you just wet it and it stays cold for hours, which is perfect for the Florida heat.

Hello everyone! Three days left till i can poast some good stuff. I finished packing today except for the stuff in the wash, my camera is all charged, and many menory cards in the suitcase. :offtopic: I have to work this weekend but thats ok. The best part of today is not getting my packing finished, its getting paid!! More spending money!!!! When i go to down town i hope to get the disney Vera Bradly backpack from Word of Disney. I also want to get a charm for my mom's braclet. I also wnt o get my sister some candy from Japan. :banana:. Dont worry, pictures of food, the hotel, the plain ride, magical express, and more will all be posted with in the next few days. I chcked te weather for this upcoming week, and its all in the 90°Fs with some rain....but the rain lasts like 15 minutes, so i think we will be good.[FONT="Lucida Console"@[/FONT] :love: I cant wait to be there!! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter