The Marvels

Wrong and wrong, what do Lightyear, Elemental, Wrinkle in Time, the new Little Mermaid, forthcoming Snow White remake all have in common(just to name a few)? Think hard and outside the group think off these boards. That's the answer like it or not, hence stock price is in the toilet and they continue to lose millions on these films.

Elemental was actually successful tough. It was a slow burn, but it hade major legs and has been very well received. The same is true about The Little Mermiad. They weren't mage-hits by any means, but they did all right. It's too soon to tell about Snow White.

Elemental was actually successful tough. It was a slow burn, but it hade major legs and has been very well received. The same is true about The Little Mermiad. They weren't mage-hits by any means, but they did all right. It's too soon to tell about Snow White.
Just have to think about them as expensive commercials, and if they turn a profit that’s just bonus. ;)

His post sound like they were written by AI but now its on the fritz

Elemental is huge. Little Mermaid did well. nobody gives two poops about wrinkle in time or Lightyear, the later was stuck in some weird is it on streaming/in theaters loop, nobody even really know how to describe what the movie was about properly including the star of the movie. Not every movie is going to be a hit. Disney went decades without one until the early 90s disney animation movies, if you're always going to nit pick a few misses surrounded by hits to try and make a point then trying to debate it is worthless......wrinkle in time lol

i also dont think the stock is directly tied to if movies do well or not lol what a silly assumption

You are wasting your time dude. Even when something is a box office failure you will never get the pixie dusters to admit it. You are simply guilty of “wrong think” and they will continue to report you to try and get you banned. There is a reason this place is a hive mind, they banish any independent thinkers around here.

We saw this movie last night. My husband and I both loved Captain Marvel. He did not watch Ms. Marvel or WandaVision (I have), and we thought it was a really good movie with an equal mix of drama and humor. We don't always agree on our level of enjoyment with a movie storyline since we are independent thinkers and independent humans.

You are wasting your time dude. Even when something is a box office failure you will never get the pixie dusters to admit it. You are simply guilty of “wrong think” and they will continue to report you to try and get you banned. There is a reason this place is a hive mind, they banish any independent thinkers around hereI
I agree completely with your comments. I am sure I have been reported now multiple times for my comments on this thread. Maybe in the new era differing opinions will be allowed, time will tell.

You are wasting your time dude. Even when something is a box office failure you will never get the pixie dusters to admit it. You are simply guilty of “wrong think” and they will continue to report you to try and get you banned. There is a reason this place is a hive mind, they banish any independent thinkers around here.
How can I take this type of "independent thinking" seriously? These people haven't seen the movie, yet they're hoping for it to bomb and the company that made it to fold. How much "thinking" was actually involved?

How can I take this type of "independent thinking" seriously? These people haven't seen the movie, yet they're hoping for it to bomb and the company that made it to fold. How much "thinking" was actually involved?
Wrong, I am huge Disney Fan, and significant stockholder. Now go ahead and report this post, I am sure you have been offended again.

I've never reported anyone and don't plan on doing so. I'm not offended by your post, just find it strange why you hate it so much just from watching the trailer.
I have never used the word "hate" on these boards. Just because somebody has a different view on something, or someone, doesn't mean they hate it, despite what you, and probably 95% of the people on here apparently believe. My last comment on this topic, as apparently people like to exist in a vacuum, if Disney continues to put out movies that appeal to a very "narrow niche", they will continue to lose money, and the stock price will consequently continue to suffer.

Last edited:
I have never used the word "hate" on these boards. Just because somebody has a different view on something, or someone, doesn't mean they hate it, despite what you, and probably 95% of the people on here apparently believe. My last comment on this topic, as apparently people like to exist in a vacuum, if Disney continues to put out movies that appeal to a very "narrow niche", they will continue to lose money, and the stock price will consequently continue to suffer.

There is room for differing opinions, but you're not even articulting an opinion and telling people to "think about it." You are letting us infer your opinion, then getting mad about the conclusion that we are reaching. It seems clear that your opinion is that the movie is pushing the dreaded "agenda" and that this is why it will fail. You haven't even watched the movie - there is literally nothing like that in it, unless one just can't handle a movie with three female leads. If you want to critique the actual movie that is fine. If you even want to criticize the studio's overall strategy - that is fine too. We can discuss it all day long. That is very welcome here. What is not welcome is reductive assumptions about the content of a movie that you haven't even seen.

Last edited:
Wrong, I am huge Disney Fan, and significant stockholder. Now go ahead and report this post, I am sure you have been offended again.
I have read this entire thread and found none of your posts report worthy, not even the sarcastic one you directed towards me. If anything, the wording in your posts are baiting people who aren't in your own groupthink to start the disagreements. Own it and say what you mean.

If you've seen the movie and are making a fair assessment about it, please share it. That's a topic where differences of opinion come into play.

I have never used the word "hate" on these boards. Just because somebody has a different view on something, or someone, doesn't mean they hate it, despite what you, and probably 95% of the people on here apparently believe.
Since your cryptic posts contain choice words like bomb, dreadful, niche audiences, disaster, toilet, I took the liberty to decipher that you "hate" the trailer. If that word is too strong, may I change it to "don't love"?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter