The Marvels

I am genuinely impressed at how bad that Madame Web trailer looked. I'm serious, I admire the dedication to making a product look just as bad, if not worse than Morbius.

I am genuinely impressed at how bad that Madame Web trailer looked. I'm serious, I admire the dedication to making a product look just as bad, if not worse than Morbius.

Many are congratulating Sony for giving a fan-film such a huge platform! 🤣

See, some of my friends agree, but I felt it just brought everything to a screeching halt. It was just weird for the sake of weird. Tons of streaming shows love to do that one-off special episode, and most of the time they just don't work.

The Marvels director just made some "interesting" comments about why the movie has been such a massive flop. Classic, how about just make a good movie and people will come.

The movie is good though.

Make a more gooder movie!

I agree. The movie is indeed good - as good as most Marvel MCU movies anyway (and at the high-end of the list for me). There are a number of factors playing into it, including that the MCU is just burnt out. Without Steve & Tony, a lot of people just don't care.

I agree. The movie is indeed good - as good as most Marvel MCU movies anyway (and at the high-end of the list for me). There are a number of factors playing into it, including that the MCU is just burnt out. Without Steve & Tony, a lot of people just don't care.

agreed. I think on my letterbox i have it at 20 out of 33 MCU movies. I could see it being as high as 15 as low as 22.

and seems like most that have actually seen the movie agree it is a good movie.

agreed. I think on my letterbox i have it at 20 out of 33 MCU movies. I could see it being as high as 15 as low as 22.

and seems like most that have actually seen the movie agree it is a good movie.

I'd rate it higher than that - but I tend to like the quirky ones the most.

I think other issues that have tied this one down are the name not being tide directly to the first one (a billion dollar blockbuster), being tied to D+ shows that weren't much watched nor well-liked (WandaVision excluded), general superhero/MCU fatigue, and the wait-for-streaming mentality. It's too bad really, but this is where it is.

Sure maybe in your small opinion. However the financials tell a different story.

i don't give a **** about financials lol. i saw a movie and i liked the movie.

cope

<edited to spell out word that was bypassing the word filter. Please do not use abbreviations for vulgar words>

Last edited by a moderator:
Financials do not directly correllate with how "good" a movie is. Many great movies fail and many bad movies make a ton of moeny. The reason? The good and bad are subjective.
I was just about to say the same. Like, Frozen 2 isn't exactly a good movie (you can tell this movie was rushed and Disney even admitted it was) but it made a boat load of money.

I was just about to say the same. Like, Frozen 2 isn't exactly a good movie (you can tell this movie was rushed and Disney even admitted it was) but it made a boat load of money.

Um, Frozen 2 is great - better than the first one aside from the music. But anyway, like I said, subjective.

yeah i saw someone post how much Frozen 2 made yesterday and i was speechless lol

Frozen 2 had great songs though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter