The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

Surfed and saw it, figured why not ......
........ and was surprised that I actually liked it.
I rarely watch singing/dancing shows.

Never considered Donny Osmond for Peacock, that would seem to fit.

Unicorn is the only one I had an instant gut reaction to .... Drew Barrymore ... something in the way she moved.

She is from a Hollywood family, should have had a magical childhood but didn't.

She can sing and has bird tattoo on her arm.

Can't wait to find out who it is.

I like Drew Barrymore for the unicorn but think she may be too short.

I like Drew Barrymore for the unicorn but think she may be too short.

True. It's hard with those costumes and shoes to get real feel for the body.

The one thing that holds me back is I don't see them getting top stars, more (in a kind way) "has beens" or athletes etc. Kinda like Dancing with the Stars. I could see a Donny Osmond or Tori Spelling but Drew has a production company and no real need to do a show like this.

My first thoughts were:

Peacock: Teller of Penn & Teller
Lion: A Kardashian of some sort
Monster: Cee Lo Green (I think it's someone heavy and the costume is to cover their body)
Deer: Stone Cold Steve Austin or Tom Brady
Unicorn: Paris Hilton

Deer is def. Terry Bradshaw. Unicorn is Tori Spelling and yep Peacock is Donny Osmond. The show is actually based off of a South Korean show and I strongly recommend youtubing it and Ryan Reynolds. He appeared on it at one point to promote Deadpool.

Did anyone watch? I did and think it’s a very interesting premise. It is based off a Japanese show of the same name....This will be a NO SPOILER thread. We can make guesses on who we think a character is, but I don’t want to know for sure until they are unmasked.

The characters who have performed already are:

Peacock
Hippo- eliminated (Antonio Brown)
Monster
Unicorn
Deer
Lion
....I hadn't realized it had started already...

I’m almost positive Monster is T-Pain. He uses so much autotune in his songs he’s unrecognizable without it, but his voice is great!

I’ve been using this website to refer back to clues. Also, each one has their height listed at the beginning when they’re introduced.

http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/2019/01/02/the-masked-singer-clues-season-1-contestants/

That keeps it all in one place and easy.

I guess I have issue with Tori feeling she had a difficult childhood. She's had a difficult adulthood but she was pretty spoiled by her father her entire growing up. I don't think they'll make it to the end so hopefully will know sooner than later.

I’m almost positive Monster is T-Pain. He uses so much autotune in his songs he’s unrecognizable without it, but his voice is great!
Plus, during his intro the closed captioning had something about “ autotuned voice”.

I had a thought this afternoon..

What if the peacock is Danny Bonaduce instead of Donny Osmond? I don’t know about the magic act but the rest seems to fit, doesn’t it?

My immediate guess for Unicorn right when they started her little clue bio was Tori Spelling. I could tell right away just by the voice, even distorted (watch me be wrong anyway!). Then when she sang she had a very soft, meek quality that reminded me of how she sang in the glee club episode of Saved By the Bell, LOL.

Funny that people thought Terry Bradshaw for the Deer, that was my guess too while watching, and I don't even know a whole lot about him.

I have no clue about the rest of them, though reading this thread I will have to agree with everyone who speculates Donnie Osmond for Peacock.

I definitely agree that Peacock is Donny Osmond.

I wonder about Jody Sweeten (Full/Fuller House) for Lion. She could be considered Hollywood royalty since she was a well known child star and her female pride could be her costars on Fuller House.

I also think Tori Spelling is a good guess for unicorn.

I have no clue about the others.

DD and I watched. We think the Peacock could be Donnie Osmond. We are leaning toward Paris Hilton for the unicorn. We think the Lion is either Latoya Jackson or Paris Jackson.

I got DH to watch this last night, which was after I already read this thread and saw who some of the guesses were. Here are our .. well DH’s predictions:

Peacock- Wayne Newton
Unicorn-Paris Hilton
Deer- Chris Jericho
Lion- Erica Jayne
Monster- unsure

It is fun reading what others predict

I think the Peacock is definitely Donny Osmond, there’s no way it could be Penn Jillette, he’s 6’6” and the Peacock’s height was given as 5’9”. I agree with Tori Spelling as the Unicorn, the clues all seem to fit. I’m unsure on the others, though.

I definitely agree that Peacock is Donny Osmond.

I wonder about Jody Sweeten (Full/Fuller House) for Lion. She could be considered Hollywood royalty since she was a well known child star and her female pride could be her costars on Fuller House.

I also think Tori Spelling is a good guess for unicorn.

I have no clue about the others.

Hmm now you have me considering the Jody Sweeten, because her female costars are named the wolf pack in the show.

My guesses
Peacock
: Jack Black
Lion: Rumor Willis
Monster: T Pain
Unicorn: Paris Jackson
Deer: no clue but maybe someone who has played for Denver Broncos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter