The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

I agree with this exactly.
Lion-Rumer is from Hollywood royalty and she is also currently starring on Empire and her voice sounds exactly the same.
Bee- Gladys Knight. She said she was the "Empress Bee". Gladys is known as the "Empress of Soul". She also started performing in 1957 at a young age.

I don’t consider Rumor from Hollywood royalty..she just has famous parents. To me, coming from Hollywood royalty would be Drew Barrymore.

Well, looks like everyone was right about the deer being Terry Bradshaw. I don’t usually go in with conspiracy theories but I think they got rid of him because it was a well known guess that it was him.

I still think the peacock is Donny Osmond. It seems so obvious when you have a guess lol

I’m not sure who the monster is. He is from the south and is in New York but his clue package also showed a picture of Uluru (Ayers Rock) and no one picked up on it.

IMO, the Peacock is definitely Donny Osmond disguising his voice. You could hear his real voice in several sections of his performance last night.

I also believe that the Lion is definitely Rumor Willis. The Haley hint gave that away since the family had a ranch there.

Still think the Unicorn is Tori Spelling and I am leaning toward the Monster being CeeLo Green.

Peacock is def Donnie Osmond.. I’ve seen him in Joseph & the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat a few times - his mannerisms are unmistakable. The Peacock choice may reference the dreamcoat he wore in the show.

Also the clue about starting out at 5 yrs - he was that old when he first appeared on the Andy Williams show with his brothers.. also was a teen heartthrob way back when ;)

So... south Australia?

You could be on to something. I deleted the episode so I can’t go back to it but I can’t remember if the clues said he went to New York or if it just said a big city and the panel assumed it was New York. Maybe it’s Keith Urban lol

The unicorn is Tori spelling, any doubt I had was taken away last night. She was holding 5 stuffed unicorns, she has five kids.

I am going with the clues in the videos not being spoken but shown. Terry's clue was the car dealership commercial. Tori's is her holding unicorns. If the lion is Rumor Willis, her clue was the Hailey on the newspaper. Peacock I did not pay much attention to because I am 100% it is Donny Osmond. The monster started off he road trip by a swamp, and someone said t pain is from Florida.

The unicorn is Tori spelling, any doubt I had was taken away last night. She was holding 5 stuffed unicorns, she has five kids.

I am going with the clues in the videos not being spoken but shown. Terry's clue was the car dealership commercial. Tori's is her holding unicorns. If the lion is Rumor Willis, her clue was the Hailey on the newspaper. Peacock I did not pay much attention to because I am 100% it is Donny Osmond. The monster started off he road trip by a swamp, and someone said t pain is from Florida.

How does Ayers Rock play into that though? Did he recently do a tour in Australia? I don’t think it was shown just to throw us off.

Well the t-pain one is he said on his fort video he was 0 for 12. He has had 12 grammy noms with no wins.

How does Ayers Rock play into that though? Did he recently do a tour in Australia? I don’t think it was shown just to throw us off.
Well the first video said something about being 0 for 12. T pain has had 12 grammy noms with no wins.

Truth to be told though, The monster and lion I am not really hard fast on with my guesses.

Edited to add- And I think I am wrong with my grammy noms

Well the first video said something about being 0 for 12. T pain has had 12 grammy noms with no wins.

Truth to be told though, The monster and lion I am not really hard fast on with my guesses.

Edited to add- And I think I am wrong with my grammy noms

I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m just curious how that fits into his identity.

Also I found I liked Robin as a judge this week. He was not playing and took it way more serious than I expected.

Enjoying this show very much and agree with a lot of the guesses. I have some thoughts/questions/opinions about the show that have nothing to do with the identities of the singers:

I'm guessing all 10 episodes (per Wikipedia) have already taken place, and I find it interesting in this day and age that no one has leaked any info online anywhere.

Per a previous comment, I'd take 5 Jenny McCarthy's over one Joel McHale (guest judge, Week 3) any day. He is just not funny to me at all.

Overall, how long do you think it took to shoot all the episodes and do you think each one had a different studio audience? If so, that's a lot of people to keep quiet.

I also like that, even though it is a competition, no one is really competing FOR anything--makes the show more fun and light-hearted.

Enjoying this show very much and agree with a lot of the guesses. I have some thoughts/questions/opinions about the show that have nothing to do with the identities of the singers:

I'm guessing all 10 episodes (per Wikipedia) have already taken place, and I find it interesting in this day and age that no one has leaked any info online anywhere.

Per a previous comment, I'd take 5 Jenny McCarthy's over one Joel McHale (guest judge, Week 3) any day. He is just not funny to me at all.

Overall, how long do you think it took to shoot all the episodes and do you think each one had a different studio audience? If so, that's a lot of people to keep quiet.

I also like that, even though it is a competition, no one is really competing FOR anything--makes the show more fun and light-hearted.

Lots of ndas. And I heard a lot of the audience was friends/family of the crew, and leftovers from episode to episode.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter