The Masked Singer- No Spoilers Please

Well, looks like everyone was right about the deer being Terry Bradshaw. I don’t usually go in with conspiracy theories but I think they got rid of him because it was a well known guess that it was him.

I am quoting myself because I have a confession. Until this week, I had assumed the show was being shown live. It never occurred to me that this had been filmed already lol

So, my tin foil moment is totally wrong because the judges wouldn’t have online information to peek at.

I wonder if this show will be renewed. After a year or two it will be ‘easier’ to guess who is on the show based on when it’s taped and when celebs are keeping weird schedules.

I am quoting myself because I have a confession. Until this week, I had assumed the show was being shown live. It never occurred to me that this had been filmed already lol

I'm still 2 episodes behind. We're expecting a snowmageddon blizzard here this weekend, so I'll be able to blinge-watch & catch up on my shows.

I knew this was filmed already from the first 2 episodes as they show previews clips of the next episodes at the end of the current episode. They showed the exact same clip of the hippo not wanting to reveal himself that are exactly the same as in episode 2. Yes, they probably have dress rehearsals, but the clips, the angles, the posture of the hippo are a little too exact to have been a rehearsal.

I watch a lot of TMZ and Entertainment Tonight. A little heads up on these stars that posters have been speculating on: (no spoilers)

TMZ confirms that Gladys Knight will sing the national anthem at the Superbowl in Atlanta this year.

ET had Joey Fatone on last week as he is now hosting a new game show.

ET or TMZ did a blurb on Macaulay Culkin as he was just on some podcast, talking again about his close friendship with Michael Jackson, as there is a new MJ documentary set to be shown at Sundance.

I mention all of this as, sometimes, these reality shows like to capitalize on the fact that a star is doing a new project they need publicity for, so they have them on. Similar to when the stars go on talk shows to talk about their new projects. Hmm. . . :scratchin

Last edited:
The only three I can guess is...

The unicorn.... Nicole Richie
The raven... ricki lake
The rabbit... Paul Stanley... from kiss

My very early guesses:
Peacock: Donny Osmond
Lion: Rumer Willis
Unicorn: Tori Spelling
Deer: Terry Bradshaw
Monster: T-Pain
Bee: Gladys Knight
Raven: Ricki Lake
Poodle: Margaret Cho
Alien: I have no clue yet
Rabbit: Joey Fatone

I think these are bang on.

I now think it is evident that it is Rumer Willis. My guess of Erika Jayne went proof with the clues this week.

The alien is driving me nuts. I instantly went with Paris Jackson for many reasons, everything played out but then she mentioned sisters.

I am hoping she meant sisterhood!!! :drinking1

Last edited:
WOW

Never would have guessed who the poodle was. When they guessed Kathy Griffin, I was 100% convinced that’s who it was. I really hope the raven isn’t Sheri Shepherd because I can’t STAND her. I know it’s not really her personality on the show but I actively avoid her.

I’m pretty sure the bee is Gladys Knight. Her voice is pretty recognizable.

Nick Cannon bugs me for two reasons.

1) pronouncing the g in singer

2) wearing that rich old lady turban. Is there a reason he wears it?

WOW

Never would have guessed who the poodle was. When they guessed Kathy Griffin, I was 100% convinced that’s who it was. I really hope the raven isn’t Sheri Shepherd because I can’t STAND her. I know it’s not really her personality on the show but I actively avoid her.

I’m pretty sure the bee is Gladys Knight. Her voice is pretty recognizable.

Nick Cannon bugs me for two reasons.

1) pronouncing the g in singer

2) wearing that rich old lady turban. Is there a reason he wears it?

Margaret Cho was a 100% for me. Clues and I knew those were her legs.

Don't worry about Sherri, I would fall over if it wasn't Ricki Lake. Ie. Pretty darn confident it is her.

The others I am not changing my guesses - Donny Osmond, Tori Spelling, Gladys Knight, Rumer Willis.

Don't know T-Pain but 100% agree with the guess based on clues given/explained here.

But the rabbit and alien are driving me batty! BATTY! No clue.

Alien, I have been everywhere, but clues keep disqualifying them - Paris Jackson, Latoya Jackson (really thought I heard something tonight and the use of the word control, literally and play on Janet's album), Nicky Hilton. A Braxton sister.

Rabbit, so so cocky. I immediately went Donnie Wahlberg. But legs seem huge, so I went Joey Fatone. I think Paul Stanley is a great guess on here though. The hint about the mask on day one and tonight, if he wasn't lying to Nicole, did make me think he was from an older band.

Wait cocky, could it be Gene Simmons?

Last edited:
Margaret Cho was a 100% for me. Clues and I knew those were her legs.

Don't worry about Sherri, I would fall over if it wasn't Ricki Lake. Ie. Pretty darn confident it is her.

The others I am not changing my guesses - Donny Osmond, Tori Spelling, Gladys Knight, Rumer Willis.

Don't know T-Pain but 100% agree with the guess based on clues given/explained here.

But the rabbit and alien are driving me batty! BATTY! No clue.

Alien, I have been everywhere, but clues keep disqualifying them - Paris Jackson, Latoya Jackson (really thought I heard something tonight and the use of the word control, literally and play on Janet's album), Nicky Hilton. A Braxton sister.

Rabbit, so so cocky. I immediately went Donnie Wahlberg. But legs seem huge, so I went Joey Fatone. I think Paul Stanley is a great guess on here though. The hint about the mask on day one and tonight, if he wasn't lying to Nicole, did make me think he was from an older band.

Wait cocky, could it be Gene Simmons?

LOL I thought the rabbit could be Donny too, but it doesn’t sound like him at all. That would be pretty funny, though, considering he’s married to Jennie.

I ended up guessing "The Poodle" correctly last night. During the performance I said that's probably Margaret Cho, and during the reveal, it turned out to be. :rotfl2:

LOL I thought the rabbit could be Donny too, but it doesn’t sound like him at all. That would be pretty funny, though, considering he’s married to Jennie.

I woke up thinking about it, which is totally insane. This stupid show. Laughing.

The carousel might lead to the number of boy band stars that got their start at Orlando theme parks.

The mask part, there was some sort of homage to The Phantom Of The Opera, correct?

Those legs do seem like the build of Joey Fatone.

Could be AJ McLean?

I must go look at his legs and height.

Last edited:
There was a Coney Island clue as well. Joey Fatone was born, and spent his childhood, in Brooklyn.

Case closed on the rabbit.So onto that damn alien.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter