The Masked Singer- Season Three

I SO thought the Robot was Steve-O. He has that same gravelly voice, and the clues with the skateboard, stunts and the periodic table showing Pt (Steve-O actually went to PT Barnum's clown college). But alas..I was wrong.

Was just checking Jesse McCartneys twitter feed.. He is touring Australia this spring with, among others. — The Pussycat Dolls. lol! If the Turtle is him.. How long til Nicole Scherzinger figures out his voice?

Was just checking Jesse McCartneys twitter feed.. He is touring Australia this spring with, among others. — The Pussycat Dolls. lol! If the Turtle is him.. How long til Nicole Scherzinger figures out his voice?

Ah good research! If it's him and Nicole doesn't recognize him at all she's going to be kicking herself. It'll be funny.

Ken is my favorite judge, btw. I think he's just a really funny guy overall so I like to watch any interviews he does.

Ah good research! If it's him and Nicole doesn't recognize him at all she's going to be kicking herself. It'll be funny.

Ken is my favorite judge, btw. I think he's just a really funny guy overall so I like to watch any interviews he does.

You all are wrong...and I’ll tell you why lol

I think the monster is Tina Turner. There's something about the voice, and her build and movements are about right. Then again, I was convinced that she was on one of the last seasons. lol

Just watched a teaser for tonight’s show..

The Turtle is singing one of my favourite songs.

The clip shows a more rock genre then pop sounding voice tonight... 🤔. hmmmmm

I am a little bit sad that Robot was the first to be unmasked because he was the only one I was certain of! I knew 5 words in that it was Lil Wayne. My husband was laughing at me because I was arguing with the judges as they were making his guesses. At least I'm starting off the season 1/1. My husband and I keep a spreadsheet of our guesses from every season. I have gotten 7 both seasons... 7/12 Season 1, and 7/16 Season 2.

I have no ideas for Kangaroo or White Tiger. My husband thinks John Cena is White Tiger.

Turtle - I can see Jessie McCartney, but also sounded like it could be Chris Kirkpatrick (*NSYNC)
Turtle sounded like Chris Kirkpatrick to me too. He did voices for Fairly Oddparents (a Nickelodeon show, which would tie to the surfboard @kimblebee), he played two different singers, Chip Skylark and Skip Sparkypants. The songs are silly, like "My Shiny Teeth and Me" but I definitely hear a similarity. I can't rewatch his performance, it got cut off, but... the little bit of the ending that did record, I could definitely see Jesse McCartney too.

I think Miss Monster is Tina Turner.

Llama... I know I know the voice, I put Dave Grohl as my "placeholder" guess but I really don't actually think it was him.

Last edited:
I was too busy taking notes last time to really listen to the singers lol
That, and my mom thought that would be the perfect time to talk my ear off..

I was too busy taking notes last time to really listen to the singers lol
That, and my mom thought that would be the perfect time to talk my ear off..
My husband decided to take notes this season. I am honestly the opposite. I don't pay attention to the clue package initially. Whenever I base my guesses on the clues I get it wrong. When I base it on the voice, I'm more likely to get it right. I'm an auditory learner so I am more likely to recognize someone's voice than facts about their lives. The ONLY exception in the history of the show is Ninja. I got him based on his clue package because my husband and I are gamers so we understood a lot of the references in his package.

My husband decided to take notes this season. I am honestly the opposite. I don't pay attention to the clue package initially. Whenever I base my guesses on the clues I get it wrong. When I base it on the voice, I'm more likely to get it right. I'm an auditory learner so I am more likely to recognize someone's voice than facts about their lives. The ONLY exception in the history of the show is Ninja. I got him based on his clue package because my husband and I are gamers so we understood a lot of the references in his package.

I’m not taking notes on every little thing, just major things I notice like the surfboard. The clues can be misleading and can be made to fit a million different people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter