The Masked Singer- Season Three

Miss Monster is an older black lady.
Tiger is Gronk.
Llama surprised me!
Kangaroo Gabriel Union was a good guess and so was Tatiana Ali.

What about Serena Williams for the Kangaroo?

She has a little girl, has won 23 Grand Slam titles including the Australian Open.. has lost a loved one, oldest sister shot to death.. Had a rough end to last season losing twice to Bianca Andrescu (Canadian & US Open) was “sidelined” so to speak.

Still trying to figure out the basketball references.. and the gramophone statuette in the tree.

She loves karaoke. Did a PSA for Breast Cancer awareness singing the Divinyls song “I touch myself”. it was on her instagram back in the fall.

Maybe...

What about Serena Williams for the Kangaroo?

She has a little girl, has won 23 Grand Slam titles including the Australian Open.. has lost a loved one, oldest sister shot to death.. Had a rough end to last season losing twice to Bianca Andrescu (Canadian & US Open) was “sidelined” so to speak.

Still trying to figure out the basketball references.. and the gramophone statuette in the tree.

She loves karaoke. Did a PSA for Breast Cancer awareness singing the Divinyls song “I touch myself”. it was on her instagram back in the fall.

Maybe...
Oooo...

I love this show but feel it's really rushed now. They trying to cram so many that each person barely gets any time.

Little Monster-- Chaka Khan also known as Queen of Funk. I also thought Shelia E because she used to play with Prince

Kangaroo-- Khole Kardashian (I know realistically it's not) She has a daughter she very protective of and has bad broken relationship with basketball player and talks about trying to find her self.

White Tiger--Pat Mcafee used to play football with Colts and now WWE wrestler.

Turtle--Cody Simpson. He won Masked Singer Australia. Right now all the talk with his relationship with Miley.

Kangaroo-- Khole Kardashian (I know realistically it's not) She has a daughter she very protective of and has bad broken relationship with basketball player and talks about trying to find her self.

Def fits! and one many would never see coming! Good guess 😊

I was thinking last night that the clues but not necessarily the voice could fit for Janet Jackson as well.

I thought Hulk Hogan too maybe, but my DH said the Hulk can't "move" like that anymore (HH is 66)? I for sure thought the Tiger was going home last night, the Lama was a way better singer.
My very first thought as he was walking out on the first night is that he walks like Hulk Hogan. He still works out and stuff, he's not like an average 66-year-old. I don't necessarily think the voice fits, nor the clues, but he definitely has the mannerisms.

White Tiger maybe Hulk Hogan. Sounded like him at the end of the performance.
Hulk Hogan definitely would not move like that, nor is he that tall or skinny. That's a young guy and no doubt it's Gronk.

Hulk Hogan is recovering from back surgery. He is to the point of working out and is apparently doing better than they thought he would at this point. Not sure if that is enough to be on this show.

He actually would surprise you at how well he could move (before the surgery). He had never stopped being able to get in the ring.

This is way out there but could Turtle be Orlando Bloom with the 'chasing booty' as in Pirates of the Caribbean?

That chasing booty comment threw me. The Tiger sounds like Hulk Hogan a lot with his distorted speaking voice but definitely not when it's his singing voice. I'd like Miss Monster to be Tina Turner but I would be shocked if they could get star like her to be on the show.

Please let Bjork make an appearance in some way. Last season when Ken guessed almost everyone was Bjork was great.

That chasing booty comment threw me. The Tiger sounds like Hulk Hogan a lot with his distorted speaking voice but definitely not when it's his singing voice. I'd like Miss Monster to be Tina Turner but I would be shocked if they could get star like her to be on the show.

Please let Bjork make an appearance in some way. Last season when Ken guessed almost everyone was Bjork was great.

It does sound like him when speaking. Some of the things he said or something. I just know Hulk was my first thought. But I don't think its him. He HAS sang. But he really CAN'T sing. LOL his singing voice sounds just like his speaking voice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter