The Masked Singer- Season Three

Sticking with Kelsey Grammer for the taco but the speaking voice does sound like Tom Bergeron from DWTS & America’s Funniest Home Videos.

Last edited:
Miss Kitty next... I don’t have a real guess for her - maybe something tonight will help

I’ve still got nothing. I had thought Nicole Ritchie because of the tiny stature but... I’m just not 100%

Last edited:

Hmm no idea who the kitty is.

her voice is familiar though, I just can’t place it.

I like Sarah Hyland as a guess for the Kitty and I thought her speaking and mannerisms lined up with her, but I don’t think the clues fit. The judges other two guesses seemed reasonable too.

Double Prince for Frog—Alfonso Ribeiro started as a kid commercials, etc. 1st big break was dressed like “little” Michael Jackson in videos doing moonwalk and other moves in red sequin jacket glove and more. I think sometimes they even danced side by side. And, of course, Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I know it is obvi, but now I am wondering if other clues could track back to MJ.

And Dionne. Just can’t hide it. Even my husband said def her from other room.

At first, I thought Kitty could be Sheena Easton, but I don't really know how big she is. The Kitty is very petite.

Banana: still a complete mystery to me. I don’t think it’s a Blue Collar Comedy Tour guy. The tone just doesn’t fit any of them.

Mouse... yeah completely knew that. I love the song “Walk On By,” I don’t know what it is about that song but it just gets me every time. When I heard Mouse’s opening notes I knew it.

Frog: I actually could see it being Bow Wow. He was on CSI: Cyber (very short-lived but it was the only CSI series I liked). However, Frog looks about the same height as Nick and Bow Wow is not that tall, he’s like... maybe 5’6”? I have been kind of thinking maybe it could be Stephen “tWitch” Boss. Just something about how he dances. I could see it being a really good dancer in a restrictive costume.

Taco: I am actually leaning towards Tom Bergeron. Y’all have swayed me. And the way he said “classrum” just... yeah. I’m on board.

Kitty: I never watched Modern Family so I don’t really know well enough what Sarah Hyland sounds like. I don’t know. My ears are still thinking Jenna Dewan even though my brain doesn’t think so 😂

I have a friend who was/is a huge Poison fan that is insisting that Banana is Bret Michaels.

Still like Ted Danson for Taco, but know the heights probably don’t work.

Family suggested Emma Watson for Kitty, or Maisie Williams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter