The Masked Singer- Season Three

Group C.. here we go!

Tonight Ken has the perfect opportunity to guess Bjork... lol!

Night Angel - Pat Benatar ?

Bear - not Missy Elliot after all.. hahaa. But I’m with Robin on the “funny lady” guess - not Tina Fey though.. but there was something familiar about her mannerisms - crazy but, maybe Sarah Palin - not a funny lady but the mannerisms fit - ohhhhh.. it could be Tina Fey after all 😳😳😳

Astronaut - Maybe Zac Efron... maybe

T-Rex - not a singer.. Dance Mom’s guess is interesting- maybe Jojo Siwa, she was on it and has a youtube channel.

Rhino - Is awesome!! Has a voice and a compelling story.. i’m stumped for now

Swan - Sounds like Taylor Swift at times...

Last edited:
Oh My Gosh, tonights show was soooo good. I missed Night Angel's clues, but I feel like that is defiantly someone I should know. Someone I probably grew up listening to, but I'm not sure who.... I thought the Lil Kim guess was good.

I honestly have no clue at this point, but the show was fantastic...

Okay I’m going to post this before I read everyone else’s guesses.

Based on JUST the voices:
Night Angel - Kandi Burress
Bear - Kris Jenner (wow was I off but that was my guess)
Astronaut - Hunter Hayes
T-Rex - Demi Lovato
Rhino - Brad Paisley
Swan - sounds familiar but don’t have a guess

Okay I’m going to post this before I read everyone else’s guesses.

Based on JUST the voices:
Night Angel - Kandi Burress
Bear - Kris Jenner (wow was I off but that was my guess)
Astronaut - Hunter Hayes
T-Rex - Demi Lovato
Rhino - Brad Paisley
Swan - sounds familiar but don’t have a guess
None of the clues fit for Brad Paisley. That isn't his voice.

None of the clues fit for Brad Paisley. That isn't his voice.
I know the clues don’t fit but it did sound like him at times to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The clues are much more appropriate for Tim McGraw but it didn’t sound at all like him to me.

T Rex Jo Jo Swia
Astronaut Hunter Hayes. Beautiful performance.
Rhino John Travolta sounds like him. Not sure how the clues fit.
Swan. Cindy Lauper.

To me this is the best group.

Trex, first thought was Disney, than Jojo. Going with Jojo
Swan, SMG is my guess so far
Astronaut No idea
Rhino No idea. Tim Tebow is a good guess though.
Night Angek -No idea, voice sounds familar though

Bear - Holy forking shirtballs

Night Angel - I like the Taylor Dayne and Monica guesses, but my generally incorrect gut says Anita Baker. They all have deep alto voices

Rhino - Tebow works for me for the first round

Astronaut - I was thinking Drew Lachey (98 degrees) is short

Swan - I think they have to be from some Idol/Sytycd/Got Talent-type competition. Won't be Misty Copeland, but that was my gut reaction.

T-Rex - no clue

I haven’t watched the episode yet but saw the spoiler on twitter and came right here.

HOLY GUACAMOLE

I like Tebow for the Rhino- the "faith" part fits, remember he was ridiculed for kneeling in prayer during games.
I thought maybe Lauren Allaina for TRex- she just did DWTS and came in 2nd.
Night Angel sounded kind of raspy to me- Bonnie Tyler"ish"
I have no idea who the Swan is... maybe Ashley Greene or Nikki Reed from Twilight.
The Astronaut is my favorite, but I have no idea who it is. He sounded a bit like the guy from Fun to me though.

I know the clues don’t fit but it did sound like him at times to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ The clues are much more appropriate for Tim McGraw but it didn’t sound at all like him to me.

I don't think it is Brad Paisley. He is too short to be the Rhino. Tim McGraw really fits as he has come out and talked about being an alcoholic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter